“Burnt Toast w/ Tomato Sauce”
Review of Boston Neck Pizza

Boston Neck Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Buy Large Pizza Get Small Pizza Free
Description: Buy Large Pizza Get Small Pizza Free
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Phone-ordered an in-store pickup (small cheese/roni) a couple of Saturdays ago. When I got the pizza home and attempted to eat it, I got a "dirty oven" taste when I bit into the crust. When I turned the pizza upside down, the bottom was completely blackened. It was too late and I was too tired to drive back there for a replacement.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I like a good crust either thin or a bit thicker but also the toppings must be fresh with a bit more sauce than most places put on. I ask for extra sauce.
sandwiches are also good here.small but good seating.parking in front.clean.good service at the counter.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We bought our pizza here for seven years, but no more. The elderly owner recently turned it over to his daughters, and they are driving it into the ground. The crust is so thin now that it might as well be served on a pita. And the 20 minute pickup time is closer to an hour. Twice in a row I have been told 20 minutes, only to stand there for nearly a half hour waiting. Tonight they admitted that they had put it in the oven - even though I had called it in 20 minutes earlier. , When I asked why, they shrugged and said they were busy. It is always busy in there, but the old man managed to get out delicious pizzas on time with half the staff. We absolutely will not be back. And they've lost customers who spent $70 $100 each month.

Date of visit: August 2013
3  Thank SavvyTraveler618
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Best pizza I have ever had. Chicago has nothing on this little gem. Just moved to the area and already boasting to future vistors. I cannot remember the last time I reviewed something. This pizza made me stop and pass along.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 8 January 2013

This tiny place, (and I do mean tiny) hole in the wall pizza joint makes some mighty good pizza. They are a very small place that is attached to the side of a restautant in Saunderstown, and has no seating for eating in. They are strictly take out. But in my opinion they are well worth it. Despite their small size they have an nice large variety of specialty pizzas and calzones. And the pizzas are delicious and really loaded with toppings. And mind you their crust is heavy and thick, the way it should be in my opinion. If your a thin crust fiend, stay away from this place. But if you like your pizza thick and with lots of toppings this is the place for you. The staff is very friendly and take cash only, no credit cards. Excellent pizza pie and highly recommended...:)

Date of visit: January 2013