All reviews whirlpool suite elopement package lighthouse room my husband and i wedding cake yogurt first floor cool beans three blocks bed was very comfortable two nights soft sheets fresh seafood common areas come home baked apple within walking distance
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We had a lovely time -- the room was quiet, clean, with soft sheets and blankets and a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. The breakfast was cooked to our order and was delicious.
We totally enjoyed our conversation with the hostess who is kind and thoughtful. We felt lucky to have found it!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I love dogs but it smells like wet dogs. We stayed in a very dark room. I typically love B&Bs but I wouldn't stay here again. My allergies just can't take it. I agree with other reviewers, that this place needs updating and a makeover.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Seely G, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

I am horrified that the guest had such an awful stay. I have searched my records and can not identify any guests from her hometown or any recent guests with her first name other than one that brought her own dog. (I wanted to reach out and apologize, and frankly, I wanted to know which room she considered dark since she is a frequent reviewer.) I am mystified as to why she didn't say anything so we could have found her another place to stay. I'm also surprised that she choose to stay someplace with a resident dog that has been mentioned on the web site and in other reviews.
In any case, as with all guests, I wish her well in her future travels. For those of you not completely put off by her review, I encourage you to talk to me if you are unhappy so there is a chance to fix things in the moment instead of suffering needlessly.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Our stay was just right...we booked only a week in advance and got quite lucky. We stayed in the apartment out back and found it to be abundantly spacious! Absolutely enough room for four! Breakfast was great...walk to the beach...rooms were clean...hostess was lovely.

Room tip: The outside could use a little TLC...but the rooms are very clean!!!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Blueberry Cove for two nights and really enjoyed the quiet, spacious room and private bathroom. The beach is a convenient three blocks away, and the Inn is also close to lots of restaurants. We enjoyed being greeted by Gretchen, the friendly dog, and although I have severe dog allergies she didn't bother me as she mostly stayed on the first floor. The breakfasts were yummy and we appreciated the great restaurant recommendations from Seely for lunch and dinner.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Blueberry Cave is a very nice B&B where we spend two nights in late January. We had a large room with a huge king size bed and a private bathroom with whirlpool bathtub. The room has electrical fireplace, TV and DVD. This room was conveniently located on the first floor. Owner of the B&B was very nice and extremely helpful with all our requests. Breakfast menu was discussed in all details and it was served in a warm home manner.
We had a very good time there and will recommend this place to our friends.

Date of stay: January 2017