“best DD”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Narragansett
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I go through this drive thru almost daily for the past 15 years and I can say that the only time I have ever had an issue was on a Sunday night when some bone head kid was the only employee working. They are always spot on with service attributes, speed, accuracy, friendliness, smiles, etc. Great job!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2015

now I will eat a donut but will not eat the egg sandwiches due to the fact that they cut an egg in half and that is what goes on the sandwich one half of an egg.???? how can that be.if they are that cheap then I will just get the donut, at least I get a whole donut. gee guys is the price of eggs that bad? However the OJ is good and I can relax with just the two items.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 7 June 2015

We stopped here after spending the day sight seeing. The service was friendly, and the food was good. We would definitely stop here again.

Date of visit: May 2015