“Fantastic coffee ”
Review of Fuel Coffee Bar

Fuel Coffee Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Whether you are in need of an afternoon pick me up or a grab and go breakfast Fuel Coffee bar is the go to spot! Their coffee's are fantastic with delicious flavors like salted caramel mocha, butter pecan, french toast and more ! They have quite the selection of pastries and breakfast sandwiches too! Whenever you are in need of a pick me up hit the liquid with Fuel!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We've visited Fuel several times and had different scones each time and each scone was delicious.They also offer delicious coffee. Looking forward to visiting Fuel again.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I was excited to see Fuel served Cold Brew coffee, I haven't found too many places that do! It is a little bitter, but still very good! The bagels are awesome, they are baked in house and they are out of this world. Try one with an egg sandwich ( I take mine with ham) you'll be glad you did!
The interior is small, and a little awkward if you are waiting especially with the self serve cooler.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 15 December 2015

We finally went here to try their pastries and coffee after reading some good reviews. We were not disappointed. I had a chocolate scone and it was one of the best scones I've eaten. My husband had the honey date chocolate scone which was enormous and also delicious.Their coffees were also good. You order the food at the counter and there is limited seating.We will definitely visit here again.

Date of visit: December 2015