“Fantastic wood-fired pizza”

The Bike Stop Cafe
Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in Narragansett
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Unique, charming pizza (and more), fun place. Must do in Narragansett. Great new bar addition. Fish tacos and pulled pork amazing, pizza among the best.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I don't know what has happened since the last time we went there, but this visit was annoying and disappointing. There were 4 of us, half the place was empty, there was plenty of help, but after placing our order it took a full half hour for it to come out. I had 2 cups of hot tea, and no plate or saucer to put the tea bags and used lemon slices, so I had to just leave them in a little messy pile on the table, which was never noticed and picked up. I won't go into the food, it was just lunch and the food was simple but good. I wanted to take half of mine home, and the waitress just dropped a plastic container in front of me. I had to put it up myself! Service was poor and indifferent, the wait was unacceptable given how many tables were empty, and we will not go back. We went because Crazy Burger had a 25 minute wait, and next time we'll be happy to sit on a bench outside and wait there.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We went on a Sunday afternoon after moving our daughter into her college home. We were told there would be a 20 minute wait and to wait outside....ok. It's a small place and I decided to wait just inside the door. I was told to leave and wait outside. When I went back inside to check tables, I was again, told to leave and wait outside. Once seated, our waitress was efficient, but not friendly. The guy making the pizzas right in front of us was great! Friendly and happy. The food was so so.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Just go and have fun. Live music. Great beer. Great pizza and vibe. Their is a reason this place is packed. Food is fresh and nicely made.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Loved the pulled pork pizza and lobster roll. The kids loved their cheese pizza. Watching the two guys make and cook the pizza was pretty inspiring, they were absolutely cranking.

The icing on the cake was that my little guy accidentally left a Lego figure in the parking lot (not even in the restaurant). They had found it before we even called! Great service and great food, will absolutely go back.