“Best coffee drinks; great vibe; close to beaches”
Review of Cool Beans Cafe

Cool Beans Cafe
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This was my go-to spot while on a visit. The coffee was fantastic, and the egg sandwiches and pastries were wonderful, too. The vibe is very chill for a place that does a brisk business. You can't beat the location from the beach. An oasis for sure.

1  Thank NorthamptonSyd

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We got coffees and soups to go. There is seating. Just a fun place for a break amd a little something to go with your cup of coffee.

1  Thank Stefania D
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Looking for a breakfast location, we were happy to find Cool Beans Cafe. The selection of food is great and the acai bowl is the best thing on the menu.

1  Thank Lou B
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great iced chais and other treats. A little more pricey but standard for a coffee shop. Ideal for tourists.

1  Thank Samantha C
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My daughter knows this is one of my favorite places in town to grab a double espresso. So, I have $25 towards a handful of them while lounging in this nice little shop! The summer crowds have kept me away a bit on the weekends. Fortunately, being a full time resident I have plenty of time to use my gift here when the crowds thin out.

1  Thank DaveEB310