“Wedding weekend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa One Twenty

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middletown
Villa One Twenty
Ranked #2 of 10 Middletown B&B and Inns
Bethesda, Maryland
“Wedding weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

This beautifully renovated inn is run by the lovely owner, Corinna, and her daughters. My brother and his bride rented all the guest rooms for the bridal party. They also held a Friday night cocktail party in the front parlor and on the spacious front porch. We were able to use the kitchen in order to warm appetizers for a small fee. The owner was very gracious, welcoming, and made the bride and groom, family and friends feel at home. Being a former interior decorator, she has restored the home to its full glory. The garden was also wonderful and served as an excellent place for the rehearsal. Enjoy.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2011

My girlfriend and I recently stayed two nights at Villa One Twenty for a friends wedding in Newport. Having stayed at a 5 star hotel in Boston the previous nights, we were concerned about the potential drop off going to a private Bed and Breakfast. Let me tell you. We were absolutely blown away from the moment we arrived. It may be impossible not to fall in love with this place and the wonderful family that runs it. The only thing that was better than the house, a classic colonial mansion on a gorgeous property and recently renovated with modern amenities, was the service and hospitality of Karina and her staff. I've never gone out of my way to write a review for any hotel, but the stay at Villa One Twenty was so delightfully enjoyable, it would be bad karma not to spread the word. This is Newport's hidden gem. No question. The rooms are A+, the location is A+, the service, hospitality, kindness and general feel were A+, the breakfast was A+, and, of course, host's accent is simply to die for. I would go back. I will go back. I wont even consider another location in Newport. This place simply ruined all other B&B's for me, because this place sets the bar so high. Loved it. Aaron

Room Tip: Call Karina
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Aaron T
Little Compton, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

We had our wedding at the Villa One Twenty and I would hands down recommend to anyone looking for the ultimate intimate wedding, this is the place!!! The first time I walked into this magnificent house I was taken back by it's beauty! I can't say enough about Corinna! She made us feel so at home! She went above and beyond to make our day the best it could possibly be. Recomending local caterers, florist, photographers..... Even thought the space is spascious it was magically cozy with roaring fireplaces in each room, candles, flowers..... We had the whole house to ourselves. The rooms were amazing! Whether you are looking for romantic weekend or a beautiful wedding venue this is the place!!!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank KMB98
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

Our entire experience at Villa One Twenty was FIVE-STAR! The owner, Corinna, happily welcomed us, gave us a tour of the inn that she impeccably renovated, and thoughtfully loaned us a large, much-needed umbrella. Once back at Villa 120, we enjoyed the spacious, beautifully appointed and perfectly cleaned room. In the morning, Corinna greeted us, served us coffee on the veranda and kindly lingered (on her day off) to chat with us, especially about the history of the inn. The breakfast was a generous array of fruit, yogurt, cheese, homemade banana-almond bread and granola, croissants, jams, cereal and sausage. Although we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, Villa 120 is ideal for wedding parties: large, comfortably appointed rooms downstairs for socializing; a large table for dining as a group; a second-floor central open area for professional hair and make-up; a garden and spacious indoor rooms for a ceremony and/or reception; and the honeymoon suite. My husband, Ted, and I highly recommend Villa One Twenty!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HummingbirdHillPlace
Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

My wife and I were part of a wedding party that rented out Villa One Twenty for a long weekend. The house is decorated each room in simple, sophistocated, and modern decor. The breakfasts were amazing, there was a ton of selection, and were very filling.

The owner, Corinna, runs the house with her two lovely daughters. They were all very kind and helpful, Corinna even worked the breakfasts to make sure that my gulten intolerant wife could enjoy everything, even gluten free muffins.

I would definetly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a place in Newport.

Room Tip: I would recommend the Yellow room or the Black & white Room on the second floor
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dan_Splettstosser
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
1.0 km away
Newport Marriott
#3 of 21 in Newport
0.0 km away
The Carriage House Inn, an Ascend Collection hotel

Been to Villa One Twenty? Share your experiences!