“Best Italian Food and Amazing Service ”
Review of Trattoria Romana

Trattoria Romana
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Romana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 116/George Washington Hwy
Description: The concept & experience at Trattoria Romana were designed to offer a comfortable dining experience with moderate prices, similar to Chef Luciano Canova's favorite Trattorias in Italy. Combining old-world Italian preparations with gracious service from our attentive staff has allowed Trattoria Romana in Lincoln to create a truly unique dining experience that keeps bringing customers back. We offer Italian food cooked with only the finest & freshest local ingredients in a lively setting surrounded by beautiful decor & murals designed to transport our guests to Italy.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Krissy was our waitress and she was AMAZING! Belated Mother’s Day dinner with my mom and son! He chose the restaurant based in the reviews and I can see why!

The bread and oil is perfection! Highly recommend allowing the staff to help guide your choice as my Pappardelle Alla Bolognese was the best, cooked to perfection with wonderful flavors!!!

Excellent service and going back Saturday night and hope Krissy is working!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The rice balls were raw cold.sandwiches were charred. Both my daughter and I got gastroenteritis that night. High temp chills vomiting never eat there again.

1  Thank SandyJJJ
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The food, the service, the ambiance...everything is outstanding! Everyone in our party had a great meal. The portions are generous. Ate at their sister restaurant next door, Trattoria Express, last year during a visit to the area, and had a wonderful meal then as well. Definitely worth going out of your way to eat here!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my rigatoni al forno. The sauce was delicious. I enjoyed the meatballs and sweet sausage in the dish.
There was only a minor problem with one person's meal, but when the waitress was made aware, she quickly brought out the correct meal. Service was prompt, and friendly despite the fact we arrived with 9 people on a Saturday night with no reservations.
Most people brought home half of thier meal because the portions were quite generous.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation through Open Table. We were seated on time and from the beginning, our waiter (Troy) and assistant (David) provided great care and assistance. Menu choices and the specials offered made it difficult to choose but we settled on the cheese filled & fried zucchini blossoms and a very large and delicious meatball appetizer to share. After wedge salads the dinners came and we were all... “wow” with our choices. My wife’s veal Milanese was a stand out but my daughter’s veal Sorrentino seemed even a better dish. My cannelloni was sooo good - home made fresh pasta and a signature Bolognese sauce was too much for me to finish. Dessert was shared while we had coffees and my daughter opened presents. Very professional service and fantastic food in a great atmosphere should make this restaurant your choice, and not just for special occasion.