“Great Italian cuisine!”
Review of Trattoria Romana

Trattoria Romana
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Romana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 116/George Washington Hwy
Description: The concept & experience at Trattoria Romana were designed to offer a comfortable dining experience with moderate prices, similar to Chef Luciano Canova's favorite Trattorias in Italy. Combining old-world Italian preparations with gracious service from our attentive staff has allowed Trattoria Romana in Lincoln to create a truly unique dining experience that keeps bringing customers back. We offer Italian food cooked with only the finest & freshest local ingredients in a lively setting surrounded by beautiful decor & murals designed to transport our guests to Italy.
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The food, the service, the ambiance...everything is outstanding! Everyone in our party had a great meal. The portions are generous. Ate at their sister restaurant next door, Trattoria Express, last year during a visit to the area, and had a wonderful meal then as well. Definitely worth going out of your way to eat here!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my rigatoni al forno. The sauce was delicious. I enjoyed the meatballs and sweet sausage in the dish.
There was only a minor problem with one person's meal, but when the waitress was made aware, she quickly brought out the correct meal. Service was prompt, and friendly despite the fact we arrived with 9 people on a Saturday night with no reservations.
Most people brought home half of thier meal because the portions were quite generous.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation through Open Table. We were seated on time and from the beginning, our waiter (Troy) and assistant (David) provided great care and assistance. Menu choices and the specials offered made it difficult to choose but we settled on the cheese filled & fried zucchini blossoms and a very large and delicious meatball appetizer to share. After wedge salads the dinners came and we were all... “wow” with our choices. My wife’s veal Milanese was a stand out but my daughter’s veal Sorrentino seemed even a better dish. My cannelloni was sooo good - home made fresh pasta and a signature Bolognese sauce was too much for me to finish. Dessert was shared while we had coffees and my daughter opened presents. Very professional service and fantastic food in a great atmosphere should make this restaurant your choice, and not just for special occasion.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I had the Chicken Francese and my son had Fettucini Alfredo with Broccoli. Both dishes were excellent. Got the Calamari with Cheery Pepers for an appetizer. The Calamari was great. Could have used more peppers. The service was excellent!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I had dinner on this past Tuesday evening with a couple business associates. The dinner was excellent. We started with a couple salads and I had the onion soup. Everyone loved their apps. From there we ordered lasagna, Veal parmesan and I ordered the ravioli special which was braised pork stuffed raviolis with a marsala sauce on top. Again, everyone raved about their meals. The service was excellent and pleasant.

Wine list was thorough and fairly priced. we had the Nickel and Nickel and it was delicious.

We ended dinner with coffee and a chocolate lava cake. The coffee was crisp and hot. The cake was well received and enjoyed (although I did not have any).

Definitely will have dinner again and will most likely include in my regular rotation of business dinner spots.