“Early New Year's Eve Dinner”
Review of Grille on Main

Grille on Main
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in East Greenwich
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We have been going to the Grille on Main often recently as the menu is interesting, the staff very hospitable and professional. We made our NYE reservations for 7:00 as we have had a very busy December with family and friends and knew that we would not see 12:00 midnight. We sat at our favorite table after being greeted with smiles at the door. We were informed my our server that the menu had changed recently and we were excited to see it. We sat and had drinks and talked for a few minutes and checked out the menu. Some new items sounded great, more visits in the future. The restaurant began to fill up quickly which having been in the business that is a great thing. The service was great. My steak was overcooked, I attributed that to many steaks on the grill and then picking up the wrong one, but one done to my liking came quickly along with a glass of wine. Dessert was delicious as well. We can't wait to go back to try other new selections.

1  Thank steve f

Reviewed 31 December 2016

We were there on a Saturday night with a reservation and sat down right away. But they didn't have enough menus for us so we had to wait for some.....Food was good, service good. Parking out front is tight, there is a parking lot in the back with a back door entrance also.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We atetwo meals there recently. One Sunday Lunch and one Saturday Dinner. They were both outstanding. Last night, I that gluten free seafood bisque, gluten free paella, and gluten free chocolate mint creme brule. The service is exceptional and the wait staff is very well educated! We plan to return there again soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We have been to Grille on Main several times now and never been disappointed.
My son orders the fish & chips which are generous & delicious
I have had the steak as well as scallops with risotto. Both were spectacular.
Generous & spot on drinks as well.

1  Thank kevinrU3607PW
Reviewed 11 November 2016

We went to the Grille on Main prior to seeing a show at the Greenwich Odeum as it is across the street. We haven't been in for a month or two but we saw a waiter that we have had before, Mike. We asked to sit in Mike's section and although we had not been in for a while, he remembered what we drink. His service is always on point, very hospitable taking the time with each table. The food, my wife had Chicken Marsala and I a Lobster Risotto was delicious. I love a great risotto and it exceeded my expectations. There are many spots to dine on Main Street in EG, the Grille is a must, very casual with quality you expect in a fancier spot.