See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here twice. Both times were last minutes decisions to get a night out. The rooms are not very clean. Cobwebs, dust, bathroom not very clean. We got the jacuzzi room once and I felt as if I needed to clean the tub before going in. It served its purpose. We had a good time, no one bothered us.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MeganneM1
Reviewed 17 July 2018

My one night stay went very well. I was able to checkin and out without issue. An easy, friendly, warm and professional experience. The room was clean and tidy, cable and internet were available as was written in the room description. Transportation was parked safely. Will return.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Out of complete desperation I book 2 rooms at this place for our family. Memorial weekend is crazy and everything is booked full. I’d read some reviews and thought, how bad could it really be? OMG on arrival I noticed the glass doors to the office hadn’t been washed since the 80s. While checking in another guest or should I say victim came in complaining that there coffee maker didn’t work and asked for a bottle of cleaning product. We checked in and then went to see what we had gotten ourselves into. Room #1 The bed was literally thrown together as if someone just pulled up the covers after crawling out of bed. Thankfully I had brought the Clorox wipes in. We stripped the bed and disinfected every surface in the place. Then on to Room #2 Well let’s just say that I could smell the cigarette fumes before opening the door. We walked in and I turned around and went to the office again. I asked for a non-smoking room that I might be able to breath in and told this guy that I was having to strip out the first room and bring all the linens to the laundromat, he said hold on I have another room you can look at with housekeeping. OK a man who had to have been in his 90s shows up to bring me to another room for my inspection LOL. We go to the room where I pull back the covers to look for clean sheets, Nope not happening here. I tell him this is fine I’ll wash the linens myself. He informs me, “I just cleaned room. I clean all rooms today and I just came in to eat my lunch and now I’m here.” Ok I felt bad for the old guy! I thanked him and went back to the front desk for the room key. Told owner again, I will strip that bed too and bring it to be cleaned and he just said, “OK”. Returned to the room to strip linens and disinfect, imagen my SURPRISE when I pulled back the covers to find a pair of DIRTY UNDERWEAR and a CONDOM WRAPPER in between the “CLEAN” sheets! Hello, Clean room my but!!! I think the bed skirts are the originals from when the place opened and by the looks of the amount of body fluids and vomit on them they have never come off to be washed. The best part of our stay was being able to walk into the office and hand off the treasures we’d found in our room and announcing that we found them in our clean bed in front of another victim checking in. Oh and bring the bathroom cleaner to, the ring in the tub is pretty thick.

Room Tip: There are no clean rooms here!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Troy F
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The company that I work for put me up here for one night as we lost power at my home. Asked for non smoking room but room had a slight smoke and heavy perfume smell! Cigarette burn on fiber glass tub. Pillows and bed comfy but very soft. Too soft actually. Didnt check out breakfast. Went to Starbucks across the street. Shrug. Other than that its was meh ok. Didnt help that I'm used to four star hotels lol

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I spend 30 weeks a year on travel, so I'm used to hotels of different kinds. This one is tolerable. Still, you better be prepared. In my room I found the following defects:
- A 1/4 inch gap between the AC unit and insulation (not very comfy in the winter);
- Layers of untouched dust underneath the bed.
- Bed sheets set in such a manner that I was in doubts if anybody has already used my bed before me.
- Lock which has to be pushed really hard to open.
- Flaky wallpaper in the bathroom.
- Low water pressure in the shower.
- Internet speed from simply low to totally absent.
Now you know.