All reviews rhode island hot tub nice hotel cracker barrel nice stay convenient location great place to stay cape cod free breakfast clean rooms easy access oatmeal king room off the highway would stay again new england providence
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Travelled for a Hockey Tournament. The room was clean and well appointed and the Front Desk staff was first rate - friendly and helpful. The set up in the lobby for watching Sporting Events and having a Team Post Game social was perfect. A terrific experience in the hotel (despite losing all our games).

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Arrival was great. Front desk awesome. But once in the our room another story. Room was clean but no soap and very little bathroom tissue. 12:30am we called front desk to report loud noises from across the hallway and next door to our room. Man and woman fighting. Security never responded.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Annabelle C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Traveler
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, your feedback is very important to us. I am very sorry that you experience some loud noise while you stay with us and that the room didn’t have soap when you arrived. We always try our best to provide a problem free stay to all our guest. I will share your feedback with my team to make sure this problems are fix.
Please let me know if I can help you and your family with anything you need in the future.
Sincerely
Annabelle Carrascoza

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My fiancee & I stayed at this property on a recent weekend trip to visit family and friends. We couldn't leave home until late afternoon and arrived about 10:30PM. We both were very tired. The check in was fast & hassle free. The room was clean and relaxing but when we initially opened the door, the room was freezing! We did what we needed to to warm the room to a livable temperature. Figuring out how to balance the temperature took longer than it should and the fan was noisy in all transitions. Breakfast was fine with the usual variety for this chain. However, I was disappointed to see that the hours for weekend breakfast are not until 10:30AM at this particular location, as at every other Hampton Inn at which I have ever stayed. I also, since getting home, realized that I was charged for 2 waters and as a Hilton honors member that has not been the case before. Yes, I made it clear I am a member of Hilton Honors. I also feel their prices for snacks are just plain greedy.
The housekeeping staff is excellent and all staff were very pleasant the entire weekend. Pool and hot tub very enjoyable. Great location with all necessary stores surrounding it.
Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Top floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Delightful stay during my business trip. Enjoyed the luxury of big rooms and location next to restaurants in a quiet neighborhood. Closer to highway to go wherever you desire to. Complimentary breakfast and the internet.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We spent two nights here and were very pleased with our stay. We have stayed at quite a few Hampton Inns in the past, and this was among the best. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. The pool and fitness center were well-maintained, although the hot tub was not working properly while we were there. There were plenty of tables available for breakfast, and the food was replenished as needed. We appreciated the tea and hot cocoa available in the evening. We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family