All reviews quaker steak and lube room was clean bagels hard boiled eggs would stay here again harley davidson factory nice size staff was friendly great place to stay continental breakfast up to date fresh fruit one night stay very nice hotel convenient location york pa york area
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Had emergency while visiting city for first time. Staff was SO pleasant and understanding. Went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Breakfast was AMAZING. Felt almost as nice as being home!! I will always remember the pleasantness we experienced there from the moment we walked in until the time we said goodbye! Would gladly go back again!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

I found this chain to be the Best in searching where to stay and for the cost it is the Best. So just remember, when searching for a hotel because you are "On The Road Again," just remember this--imagine the Best of the West in the East.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Rooms and lobby are clean and updated. Great free breakfast with many items to choose from. Staff was helpful and friendly. Hotel is attached to Quaker Steak & Lube restaurant. Fun place to eat and have a drink!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My family members that accompanied me on my stay were treated amazingly well by staff. Staff members assisted my daughter with her 9 month old son so she was able to enjoy breakfast including fixing her a cup of coffee. Made a very tough week for her so much easier with their kindness and professional conduct.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

While I encountered one very lovely, competent, and kind front desk person during our stay I was very displeased overall. The room I was sold over the phone/internet had a sofa in addition to a queen sized bed, along with a roll in shower. The room I received had a queen bed and 1 chair, no pull out, and the shower required a step over of about 1 foot. The grab bar by the toilet was also too high (not to mention the paint falling off the wall in that area), definitely a no go from my Mom who is 90 and mobility challenged. The front entrance, which is supposed to be accessible, has an extremely steep and long ramp that my Mom was exhausted by going into the hotel and afraid to even try descending. We were moved to another room in the hotel which hadn't been cleaned after the previous guest, and then moved again, this time to a clean room. This room was in the middle of a very long hotel hallway, between the 2 elevators. I was able to get my Mom out through the back entrance which had a far less difficult ramp, but to get her there I had to use the desk chair to wheel her to the elevator (it was 60 steps for me, a very long journey for her) and then help her over all the doorways with her walker. I had asked for some adjustment to my bill for the trouble and have yet to hear anything from a manager. The rooms are inexpensive, but not well maintained. They ones that are clean are cleaned well. This property is down at heel - there are some newer pieces of furniture but it needs paint, re-plastering in places, and better lighting in the halls. The carpeting in the hallway, while jazzy and fun, is not good for older people trying to navigate the space. A neutral piece with less of a pattern would be better.

Date of stay: August 2018