All reviews front desk quaker steak will stay there again walk in shower dog show room was clean waffles breakfast bar great hotel pool area enjoyed our stay excellent stay hot tub up to date nice breakfast parking lot staff was friendly
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This is a very nice, new La Quinta property located just off Highway 30. They have a great breakfast and very nice staff. There are many good restaurants nearby and the downtown attractions are only a few minutes away. Stay here; you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2018

From the moment we walked into the hotel it was a pleasure. The staff were very nice & helpful. The room was very clean, The breakfast the next morning was very good lots of choices. Before I made the reservations I was researching where we were going to stay & the reviews & pictures I saw gave me the assurance I needed to make the choice to stay at this hotel,

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2018

The internet was not working. Consequently, I sufferred a financial loss. The hotel manager never returned multiple phone calls requesting they respond to my request for a marginal discount. If you are there for work, be cautious.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lillian O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Hello robertpH9296WT,

Thank you for your review! Once again I am very sorry for the inconveniences you dealt with while staying with us, I have replied to you directly and hopes that this issue is resolved.

Thank you!

Reviewed 26 October 2018

This was my third stay at this Hotel.Have been satisfied in previous stays.Keep asking for 2 chairs in the rooms.My husband sat on the luggage rack & rested his back against the bed.Needless to say not very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lillian O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites York, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us! I m happy to see you are a returns guest, I am sorry that not all of your request were met. Hopefully we will see you again in April and we are able to add another chair to your room.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Nice hotel lets you bring your pets for no extra fee best deal around I have stayed at the hotel in other city's and will always look for them because i usually travel with 2 dogs.nice rooms good breakfast nice stay

• Trip type: Travelled with family