“Family luncheon”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Heacock Road
Description: Italian Restaurant. BYOB. Serving Veal - Chicken - Seafood - Pasta - Steaks - Pizza - Paninis. Online ordering available on our website for take out and delivery.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a family luncheon dinner at Christine’s in March. It was a large group. They provided three choices for lunch. I had salmon. It was delicious. Everyone was happy with their meal. Service was attentive especially for a group that size.. I would recommend Christine’s.

Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your luncheon and everyone was pleased with the food and choices we offered. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We just returned from Christine's Mother's Day Brunch and it was fantastic. The food was great (especially the Prime Rib and Tortellini), the service was top notch and the atmosphere was excellent as we were seated on the beautiful patio with a number of wonderful families with their children. A great way to celebrate a special day!

We will definitely be back!

Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for your 5 star review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Atmosphere,food, and service all satisfied. First time visit but is now on the list for future meals.

Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thanks for the great review Joan. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the atmosphere and food and our staff lived up to your 5 star expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

While much of our area was still digging out & dealing with broken trees from the recent Nor' Easter, we were able to get out & enjoy ... including a lovely meal at Christine's. While we were dining fairly early, it must have been the after-effects of the storm & all its labor-intensive damage that left this very nice restaurant empty - even at 5 p.m. We enjoyed a delicious meal - my husband starting with Tomato Bruschetta & his meal some very tasty Chicken Marsala. I ordered a small plate of the house salad (mixed greens, feta cheese, walnuts & slivers of Granny Smith apples) along with a large plate of Lasagna - so large I had to take some home. Our server took good care of us & accommodated my husband's request for pasta in place of the mashed potatoes.

Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

OldBridges, thank you for taking the time to write us a review after visiting us in between the recent Nor'easters we've been having. I'm very proud of my team for living up to their great level of food and service during your visit. It was a bit abnormal, but I hope you and your husband enjoyed our "private" atmosphere during your early dinner. I'll certainly let my chef know you both enjoyed your Tomato Bruschetta, Chicken Marsala, house salad, and ample serving of Lasagna. We appreciate your support, and will always be looking to serving you both again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This our favorite place to eat when we want a very good meal. The menu is wide ranging and never fails to please. I like sea food and Christine's has the best Salmon around. I normally have some sort of shrimp dinner when ever I eat out no matter where but Christine's is the ONLY place I will eat Salmon. I don't know what it is about Salmon but no body else seems to know how to cook it properly. Service is always great.
Christine's is the only place I know that "delivers" the same great food available in the restaurant. Sure there are countess pizza joints but I'm at the age where food needs to be properly prepared and cooked so that my stomach does not protest too much. LOL

Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Jack, it's truly an honor to receive such great praise from a frequent customer of ours. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on our menu, especially our salmon. I'm also pleased to hear our service has been up to our 5 star expectations during your visits. We appreciate your continued support and can't wait to serve you up some more salmon again soon!