“Nice Meal After the Storm”

Christine's Restauant
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Heacock Road
Description: Italian Restaurant. BYOB. Serving Veal - Chicken - Seafood - Pasta - Steaks - Pizza - Paninis. Online ordering available on our website for take out and delivery.
Reviewed 10 March 2018

While much of our area was still digging out & dealing with broken trees from the recent Nor' Easter, we were able to get out & enjoy ... including a lovely meal at Christine's. While we were dining fairly early, it must have been the after-effects of the storm & all its labor-intensive damage that left this very nice restaurant empty - even at 5 p.m. We enjoyed a delicious meal - my husband starting with Tomato Bruschetta & his meal some very tasty Chicken Marsala. I ordered a small plate of the house salad (mixed greens, feta cheese, walnuts & slivers of Granny Smith apples) along with a large plate of Lasagna - so large I had to take some home. Our server took good care of us & accommodated my husband's request for pasta in place of the mashed potatoes.

Date of visit: March 2018
Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

OldBridges, thank you for taking the time to write us a review after visiting us in between the recent Nor'easters we've been having. I'm very proud of my team for living up to their great level of food and service during your visit. It was a bit abnormal, but I hope you and your husband enjoyed our "private" atmosphere during your early dinner. I'll certainly let my chef know you both enjoyed your Tomato Bruschetta, Chicken Marsala, house salad, and ample serving of Lasagna. We appreciate your support, and will always be looking to serving you both again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This our favorite place to eat when we want a very good meal. The menu is wide ranging and never fails to please. I like sea food and Christine's has the best Salmon around. I normally have some sort of shrimp dinner when ever I eat out no matter where but Christine's is the ONLY place I will eat Salmon. I don't know what it is about Salmon but no body else seems to know how to cook it properly. Service is always great.
Christine's is the only place I know that "delivers" the same great food available in the restaurant. Sure there are countess pizza joints but I'm at the age where food needs to be properly prepared and cooked so that my stomach does not protest too much. LOL

Date of visit: February 2018
Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Jack, it's truly an honor to receive such great praise from a frequent customer of ours. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on our menu, especially our salmon. I'm also pleased to hear our service has been up to our 5 star expectations during your visits. We appreciate your continued support and can't wait to serve you up some more salmon again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal. Why? We were totally relaxed. I went there with a certain dish in mind. But I noticed veal. Hadn't had that in a while. Started with a creamed mushroom soup. Then a crisp mixed salad, followed with the veal and a side of penne pasta.Each item served right. Our server, Chris was on top and friendly. My wife was looking forward to asparagus rollitini and she was not disappointed.Our friends each picked other dishes, Cozi, ravioli etc It's a BYOB so we brought a few.Plus some lemocello... Good night, good place, great food!

Date of visit: March 2018
Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Ajojo, thank you for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear you, your wife, and your friends throughly enjoyed your dishes; I'll definitely be bringing your review to my chefs, they'll be very happy to read it. I'll also let Chris know he's been doing a fantastic job with his personable and attentive service. We love getting feedback like this and can't wait to have you all in for another fun and relaxing time again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Had a very nice Christmas Eve dinner here. They had a limited menu with minimal vegetarian options. However, they were very accommodating and allowed us to custom order.

Date of visit: December 2017
Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

We are so happy to hear you spent Christmas Eve with us, Gary. I am glad we were able to get you what you wanted even with our limited menu during the holiday. The family is most important during this time of year and I am glad you let us serve yours. Come back again soon to try our full menu including some great vegetarian options. Cheers, Gary!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

This is a beautiful BYOB that you would drive by without realizing it. Once you go inside, the décor is beautiful and the food is delicious. It is really nice space for hosting small parties. They are helpful and open to special circumstances (like my wife's surprise birthday dinner). I keep forgetting about it because of the location. Then I go back and am always pleased with the experience

Date of visit: April 2017
Jarmetta, Manager at Christine's Restauant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thanks for coming in TMS. I also appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are constantly striving to deliver the best food in the greatest atmosphere that we know how. We are happy to host special events like birthdays anytime. Just give us a call or stop in and we can discuss how we can help you throw a successful get together. I hope to see you soon TMS!