All reviews full size refrigerator econo lodge in town stayed here reception motel towels bed
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This is a very convenient and clean place to stay. Love the counter space and full size utilities! The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a very close drive to town! We have stayed here before and will definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I was able to check in early (before 3:00PM) to a very clean and new-looking room. Great amenities and the room itself could have easily been an apartment for anyone looking for long-term accommodations. Plus there was free breakfast and a fitness center to get a little cardio workout in before hitting the road. I was very happy and will stay there every time I am back in the Wlliamsport area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Our room had everything we needed plus more. We had a lovely kitchenette, clean tea towel daily, clean pots, pan, plates and cutlery. It was a pleasure to leave it as I found it - spotless. I was thrilled to have all this available for our use. The location was very central to what we needed and we would definitely love to return here. In fact I think we will be doing so very soon. Breakfast was very good too. Not one complaint from us.

Room Tip: Probably ask for a room back from the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Krystal C, General Manager at Liberty Lodge Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey and for your wonderful compliments!! Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

We do our best to keep up with all maintenance of the hotel; we focus on cleanliness and guest service, and are encouraged when it is recognized. I am very, very pleased that we were able to provide you the great service that we did during visit to Williamsport and that you have expressed your gratitude as well! :)

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Ours was an overnight stay in Williamsport PA but the Liberty Lodge was fantastic!!. The room was spacious and clean. It was quiet when we were there. There is even a patio with bbq, chairs and tables that would have been great if we were staying longer!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I thank you for such a wonderful review and I am very pleased that we were able to provide you with great accommodations during your visit to Williamsport Pa! :)

Thank you again for staying with us and we greatly look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Williamsport PA area!

Please have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The hotel was clean and the people were very nice. Good location also. We were in town for the FIremen's Convention and it was only 15 minutes to and from with a compfy bed to end our day. I would recommend the Liberty Lodge to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: Friendly people and friendly place.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review; I am so happy that we were able to provide you such great service and accommodations during your stay! It truly is reviews and Guest experiences like this that make working in this industry so amazing and rewarding! Again, thank you so much for sharing your great experience and memory of our property and our people!
I will be sure to share your review with all of our staff!
We certainly look forward to serving you again when you travel back to the Williamsport area!!