“First time visitor”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #94 of 296 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Much better than anticipated. The service was very good and the staff was helpful. Food at this restaurant was tasty and will require a return visit by my wife and I.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

After travelling all day ..........i convinced my wife to settle for one of my favourite quick meals Popeyes Spicy ...we bought a 10 piece and took it back to the hotel.........when we got there were both very dissappointed the chicken was like it had been cooked for and extra couple of hours ......dried up and tasteless ......would have took it back but was too tired to drive anymore that day

1  Thank 108kerryn
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I've been there several times and never been dissatisfied. from the great testing food, to the fast and courteous service you get a lot for your buck here. this is good eats.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We love Popeye's, especially their spicy gravy. The service was fine at this one but my only complaint is that my wife and I got the 3 piece meals and our 3 piece was basically a wing tip with 1/2 a bit of meat on it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

First visit. Not wanting chicken, I asked for the fish and shrimp but the combo came with popcorn shrimp and I didn't want all the breading. So I only had butterflied shrimp which was very good and the cocktail sauce had a nice kick; but, was disappointed not getting to try the fish. The biscuits were very good.