All reviews stores and restaurants excellent hotel complimentary breakfast would stay here again room was clean a great stay staff was friendly pool and hot tub the breakfast area waffles the hotel staff easy access fitness center fresh fruit king room the mohegan sun arena off the highway
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This was my husband and I first stay here and would definitely come back. Location was great, plenty of stores and restaurants. Lovely staff. We loved it. We slept well, and had great quality time.We would definitely recommend the Hampton to friends and family who will travel in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Wilkes-Barre. Your feedback is very helpful for us to discover where improvements can be made to our service and accommodations. Our goal is for each of our guests to experience a “perfect visit”.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us and hope we will see you again should your travels bring you back our way. Please let me know if there is anything else we might have done differently to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

For a one night stay the value was good. Breakfast the same as other Hampton inns. The bed was comfortable but the heating system was very noisy. The shower was great so all in all our stay was ok and most probably stay there again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I am very sensitive to perfumes and scents, and the hallways were filled with what was probably a cleaning scent which stuffed me up and made me nauseous. Fortunately, the rooms were not. Fantastic breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeff F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit, But see we may have fell short of our goal. We sometimes spray some Fabreeze in our hallways. We have found this scent not to be too offensive or linger. Hopefully your observation was a notices shortly after being sprayed and not throughout your visit.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a very nice hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Everything is pristine from the lobby and breakfast area to the guest rooms. The breakfast selections were very good. I'll gladly stay here anytime I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing. So glad to here you enjoyed your visit. Your kind words will be shared with our entire team. We all hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn for the last 4 years as the final night of our vacation. I enjoy the pool and hot tub. There are plenty of places to eat dinner and activities to do. It is nice to have breakfast there and not have to fight crowds for the final push to go home.