“Very good BBQ with exceptional service”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Whitehall
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to find a Mission BBQ in the Allentown area. We have visited several of their other locations in the South. The food and service at this location was excellent. We ordered the sliced turkey meal and sliced brisket sandwich. The turkey was moist and very flavorful. The brisket sandwich was loaded with sliced brisket. The meat had a nice smokey flavor and was very tender. The collard greens were also very flavorful and made an excellent side dish for the sandwich. The sweet tea is a must if ordering BBQ.

We quickly noticed that the service at this location was exceptional. All of the employees were very friendly and they made our visit even more enjoyable. I just wish that I lived closer so that I could visit the restaurant more frequently. The next time that we're driving through the Allentown area we will definitely be stopping at Mission BBQ.

There are newer reviews for Mission BBQ

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Food was good and fresh. For me menu was confusing too many choices .Odd but fun that straws cup lids in a Craftsman tool box. Got a good laugh at that, great idea! Service was excellent even thou you pick up your own food someone was always cleaning up!! Waitress even brought my friend and myself a free dessert after we said that we are veterans, WOW!!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Went with my daughter. The food was brought to our table very quickly. I had a brisket sandwich with collards and Cole slaw. She had pulled pork with Cole slaw. There are six different bbq sauces on the table from around the country as well as NC vinegar. They were all delicious. The collards were fresh and had a slight kick to them. Good, fresh unsweetened tea is also offered. The manager was very friendly . The atmosphere is very military service proud. Very American. They have parking reserved for military veterans. The food so amazingI had to tell myself to slow down I was eating so fast... I will return and try the ribs and chicken I know are going to be just as flavorful.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The girls just love this place. The mac & cheese is so awesome. They love the 3 meat platter. Staff is always very friendly!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

previous reviewers summed it up. We liked the ribs and the vinegar sauce, but the ribs were dry and uneventful. People were very nice and enthusiastic about the menu. Wish I could have given a better review.