“Great Pizza”

Monte Cello's Pizza
Ranked #35 of 74 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent for dine in or delivery !! Had pepperoni and banana peppers. Delivery took about 45 min and pizza was hot when delivered. Highly recommend

Reviewed 16 April 2016

We order take out often from here. Tonight we decided to dine in and we ended up having to wait a while due to the pizza oven being backed up. Only one of us ordered pizza but it seemed they were overwhelmed with delivery and take out and those orders must have taken priority over the guests sitting in their dining room.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We have stopped by and eaten here several times, as well as picked items up on the run. The food has always been appetizing and tasty. I highly recommend the Sicilian square pizza with extra cheese....it is about an inch thick, and it is quite filling. The Chicken Parmesan Hoagie, Calzones and Wraps are all delicious too.

Sometimes Friday nights during high school football season get pretty busy in the restaurant. If you plan accordingly, and you are willing to pick-up instead of eat-in on those days, you should be in-and-out in no time.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

You can't go wrong ordering a calzone with the toppings that you like. Make sure to get an order of sauce on the side.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I just had dinner there last night so everything is fresh in my memory. You know that when they bring your food 5 minutes after you order the food, it has been sitting there. or its frozen, and indeed it was. I had the stuffed shells. and to sum things up, they were OLD, Hard, very little stuffing, and the sauce is to die for, to really, really, die because it is so bad, it tasted like the tomatoes paste that you get out of the jard, but a little worse. My husband has some unidentified sausage, wrinkled and very old looking too!
The worse part of it all, was the extreme conditions of the bathrooms! Stunk like someone just died in them, and boy, it had brown marks everywhere! I mentioned something to the server, and it went into one ear and the other...
Needles to say, I wont be coming back!