“Great sushi”

Ichiban Hibachi Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best sushi I Wexford! The spicey tuna roll is a must. The hibachi is also very good. Fairly priced

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Tonight was the third time I have visited Ichiban.

I started off on the Hibachi side, and the food was acceptable. Showmanship was weak, but plenty of food and decent value made up for it.

The next time, I ate some Japanese dishes. The unagi don was not good because it was served with sushi rice. Amount was ok.

Last time, I had a more straight up sushi dish (chirashi). Price was low, but you really don't get good variety and the dish was quite flat.

Appetizers are ok in general. This place definitely motivates me to make the 25min drive to Kiku downtown. Waaaaaay better.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner with my lady and we really enjoyed our choices. We had the sushi tuna pizza appetizer and it was very good. For dinner we had crazy dragon roll and the filet mignon eel roll. Next time we'll try their hibachi which was pretty busy for a Sunday night!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is one of our family's favorite restaurants. It is good for the entire family. My husband enjoys the sushi and the kids enjoy the hibachi steak and chicken. We always ask for Bruce as the chef. He is funny and friendly.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Business lunch. Very good sushi and rolls. My client enjoyed his lunch also. Will stop again. Much better than the Ichiban in Washington, PA.