“Fantastic Breakfast!”
Review of Classic Diner

Classic Diner
Ranked #40 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My daughter recently moved to West Chester and we visited her for the first time. She raved about the Classic Diner and couldn’t wait to take us there. It was fantastic! We went on a Sunday morning at approximately 9 am. We were seated right away, but the place was pretty much packed. There is a wide range of breakfast selections and all so7nded delicious. Our party ordered the traditional French toast, one w a side of bacon and the other w a side of Canadian bacon. Another person ordered classic eggs (3 egg whites), bacon, homefries, and toast. There was enough food for two people, and all was delicious! Another person ordered the seasonal fruit bowl, which was large and full of fresh cut pineapple, blueberries, melons, grapes, and more! Certainly enough to share! I would highly recommend this restaurant. They only serve breakfast and lunch. I will certainly try the lunch at some point in the future!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast at Classic Dinner for the first time today. Food was ok. I ordered avocado toast, when I asked for the sprouts that were supposed to be on it, the server took my plate and came back to tell me they didn't have any. Would have been nice to know before I ordered. $12.50 for a ham and American cheese omelette is ridiculously over priced. Probably our last visit. We also asked for them to turn the air off for a bit, it was freezing.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Classic Diner is a great spot in downtown West Chester. I've been here many times and I've never had a bad meal which is always breakfast. It definitely runs on the expensive side and the seating is a bit cramped but service is excellent and coffee is awesome. If you're not on a diet, try a sticky bun!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I will say the quality of the food here is quite good, but I don't think many can justify the cost that Classic Diner has. A bill for 2 adults for breakfast can easily be over $50 - especially for a town like West Chester, that's quite excessive. I will say that they acknowledge when they mess up (took food off the bill when it was bad), so all in all not terrible.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

So my Mom heard this place had the best bacon in the world. I can tell you that I have eaten my share of bacon in life and I cannot disagree with that statement. The bacon is thick and cooked perfectly. I had the Brioche French Toast with it and Avocado Toast as well and they were both awesome. My Mom had the same and my Aunt had the Belgian Waffle and she loved it. I can tell you that the portions are big and can be shared. None of my party was able to clean their plate. We all really enjoyed it. The place is small and we got there right about 9am and we were seated immediately. It started getting full right after that so be warned that you may have to wait. I did not have any fruit but I saw several people around me had it and it looked delicious. The servers there were on point. Everyone was very friendly and they kept our coffee cups full. I would go back in a minute! Order the bacon!!!