“4.5, But If I have to Choose I am Going 5”
Review of Marshalton Inn

Marshalton Inn
Ranked #30 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Being Memorial Weekend, and a rainy Sunday, my bride and I decided to revisit the Inn where we have not been in years. We were one of the original diners when David Cox took over this fabulous place back in 2006?, or earlier?, and loved his work.

My first visit to Marshalton was in 1980 and every revisit has been enjoyable. We opted for the dark bar area to eat and were joined by obviously locals who knew all the wait staff. Melissa was our server, Ian, our bartender, and our service was absolutely perfect. Thank you Melissa!

My bride loves Fondue and David Cox is a Cheese Guy. So we opted to share the Fondue and ordered the Pear salad as an app. The salad was large enough to serve two and it was awesome.

Although I am not the same Fondue fan as my bride, I will say it was a very, very good choice.

All in all, a perfect way to come back to a place for which we have many fond memories. As others say, cozy and comfortable.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The Marshalton Inn oozes cozy comfort not only in the ambience but with the food choices. Excellent fish, excellent pasta, comfort food with a dash of gourmet . I will definitely dine here again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The Inn is a great spot for dinner or just hang at their quaint bar, the food is very good and the people are friendly. Have a cigar outside by the fire in the fall season and dine on the front porch in nice weather.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This is the type of restaurant that just over complicates the amount of ingredients in their dishes. Easy does it. Their flatbread margarita pizza was cheese whiz and ketchup, no tomatoes. We won’t be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We were there with a Perth of three. The female bartender,was curt,abrupt and made you feel like we were unwelcome. The three of us are professionals and gracious patrons. They need to discipline this bartender named Kathy.

Date of visit: October 2017