“Super💕”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Delicious food enjoyed al fresco on the front porch. Wonderful menu, excellent service. A total delight.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Nice place with okay service and average food. Wouldn't avoid this place but certainly wouldn't go out of my way to return. With so much competition in this area, feel like Blue Pear needs to step up its game.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Joseph T
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We had come here for our anniversary a few years ago and had a delicious and delightful meal. So of course it was on our short list of places to revisit, so we booked a table for our anniversary this year. At 8 PM the night before our date, someone called and left a garbled message on our voicemail, so I called back. With cheery insouciance, the woman told me that they were canceling our reservation because the weather was going to be good so they needed to do some painting. She delivered a breezy "sorry," when I told her that this was a special meal. While she did offer to reschedule, no effort was made to make up for the inconvenience. It was up to me to suggest that they could have offered to make reservations at the (more expensive) sister restaurant across the parking lot. I also would have expected some kind of monetary inducement at either the Blue Pear at a later date or at the sister restaurant on that date - but no, just "screw you" and your special day.

We will definitely never go there again.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank CarlottaW
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Drinks were good - ambience is nice. I had steak diane. I asked for medium it was well done. The appetizers were delicious. Flatbread good. Burger good. But place was not that busy and our server was horrible. Was no where to be found the entire dinner. Water empty the entire meal- our wine and beer glasses empty. After appetizers - empty plates sat there for 15 minutes before being cleaned.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Blue Pear is a great neighborhood place to have a good bite to eat. We always run into neighbors at the bar and always have dinner in the bar area. Great place for family meals in upstairs rooms. Staff is always pleasant and well informed about the menu.

Date of visit: December 2017