“DELICIOUS food, perfect service, Italian atmosphere, nice cocktail choices”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #11 of 118 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I went with my husband and his relatives for dinner before 4th of July's fireworks. The food was delicious and the service was very professional and fast. The atmosphere was nice and the decoration amazed me. The manager Joey was very friendly and we felt comfortable. I would recommended to anyone, even families with little kids. Also the prices was reasonable.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Dinner after a very long day of meetings; ordered wings to start and 4 pizza's.
Wings were the best I have ever had - no spicy but large and crispy.
Pizza's toppings were generous and tasty
Good selection of craft beer
Will return on my next trip to the area

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Love Anthony's hot pepper ribs. Fall off the bone meaty served with a broth swimming in hot peppers & toasty focaccia bread. Not for the faint of heart. I'm also a fan of the coal-fired oven pizza, always crispy & slightly burnt crust with fresh toppings. Top off your meal with a few drafts my favorite being milk stout.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Absolutely love their meatballs and pizza is great too! We sit at bar It does get crowded w families.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Lots of little changes drive the profits. Remember when Bartender had more of a free hand? Well over the last couple of years Anthony's has fallen into the measured portion Glassware just like all the "Big Chain Restaurants" carefully dolling out of the precious wine.
Prices are up at Anthony's. Your Mark West will cost you 10 bucks a glass!
Thats a hell of a "Mark Up"... no pun on words intended. My wife and i had two drinks each- two draft beers two glasses of Mw price: $32.00.
You can also sign up for the rewards program on "Thanx". Still shooting for that pot of Meatballs! Maybe next visit.
So the food has not improved any, the service has not gotten better, the menu has not changed one bit.
Nice place but frankly I'm bored with them.
I think the ownership is staging the company to be sold. They are expanding rapidly.
What are your thoughts? Even though the wings are really good, does anyone else feel like you are being overcharged?

1  Thank Jeff F