“Excellent”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I've come here alone and with a large group and they never disappoint. The staff is very professional and friendly. If you are looking for "authentic dishes" or more familiar fare the food is always excellent and you get generous portions.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I lived in Chengdu in Sichuan Province for a year about 20 years ago and have always been disappointed with the "Sichuan" dishes served by Chinese restaurants--that is until I found Ping Pong. It took me over a year to stop in as I am suspect of some restaurants found in strip malls---but you can only eat as some of the chains for so long--but I am so happy that I decided to try Ping Pong.

Everyone in the restaurant was Chinese and speaking Chinese--which I took as a very good sign. Everything I have ordered has been delicious---from Dan Dan Mian (noodles) to the Spicy Pork in Garlic Sauce. I look forward to trying other dishes. I will probably skip some of them as I don't miss beef tendons but the dishes we have ordered have been delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

A friend and I have been eating here for a couple of years now. We have never been disappointed. The service is friendly, and unlike most restaurants, they don't make you feel rushed. They don't take plates away before you leave, which is how it should be done everywhere, unless you ask to have them removed. My only suggestion is that they shouldn't mess with a good thing. They have changed their menu in the past, and are doing so again. Their hot pot style has already changed in taste. It was already perfection!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We ordered for six people. Every order had no taste. The portions were small. The soup was tasteless.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We had a small family reunion and had dinner at this place. It is to a T Mobile store inside a Strip Mall. Overall the food was quite good and I loved eating their spicy fish dish. There have selections of American style Chinese food and Chinese Chinese food if that makes sense. Would for sure come back!

Date of visit: July 2017