“Beyond Excellent Service”

Paramour at Wayne Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Paramour at Wayne Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Wayne
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Waynewood Ave.
Transit: Wayne Train Station (R5)
Description: Paramour features seasonally inspired modern American cuisine in a setting that combines distinctive classical architecture with elegant contemporary furnishings. This inviting, energetic restaurant is the perfect place for a special occasion meal, but also a fun spot for a cocktail or a glass of wine and a quick bite. For an experience you can truly fall in love with, feed your passions at Paramour.
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I had my daughter's First Communion party at the Paramour. We had over 62 people. We had a photo booth for the kids & candy bar. We had a sit down brunch. The staff/food was excellent. My friends/family had the best time. Highly recommend, and will have another party there.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Enjoyed a relaxing, upscale, delicious lunch.......only wish the weather had been good enough to eat on the porch. The bread is delicious. We both enjoyed the North East Louie salad. Plenty of scallops, crab and a lobster tail on a bed of lettuce with blanched asparagus, cherry tomatoes and a half of a ripe avocado. I can't eat crab so they switched that out for another lobster tail.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Mother's Day Brunch at Paramour was a special time. Lovely and elegant setting to celebrate our Moms. Started with mini-tizers before our meal. The eggplant and the watermelon with prosciutto were very tasty. The Moms had chicken and waffles, chicken was most and flavorful to go with the warm and fluffy waffles. Blueberry pancakes were thinner than expected but full of Blueberries and my husband had the duck hash Benedict and was pleased with the choice. Great service, very attentive. Will be back again for dinner or their brunch.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My sister and I and our husbands took my parents here for their 60th Wedding Anniversary. The food was delicious. We had a lovely time.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Couldn't have been more pleased with how Paramour handled our bridal shower, from Special Events Mgr Meghan Sullivan working with me for off menu ideas that were the brides favorites to the yummy food and beautiful presentation, to the excellent, friendly service, to the overall gracious ambiance of the Wayne Hotel. Highly recommend for your special party.

Been to Paramour at Wayne Hotel? Share your experiences!