“My home away from home”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Wayne
Toronto, Canada
“My home away from home”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I've spent over 80 nights in this hotel over the last three years. During that time I've seen a lot of changes and improvements in the hotel. I stay here because the staff is friendly, the rooms are nice, and the overall facilities provide what I need when traveling on business. With all the travel I do I tend to be a pretty picky traveler, so having stayed so many times at this hotel is high praise indeed!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have been updated more than others, including some with lovely slate showers and b...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I recently stayed at the Radnor hotel traveling on business. I was impressed with the friendly and efficient front desk staff as well as the room service. There was a bit of a language barrier ordering room service, didn't seem to know what a "carafe" of coffee was. I simply wanted an insulated pot and instead got a ceramic tea pot. The beds were not very comfortable for this price range. I was not able to sleep the first night as the mattresses are somewhat hard. This was as bad as it got and so my rating overall is excellent clean , quiet and elegant hotel. The bathrooms were extremely clean and equally small and if you are standing at the sink, the door to the actual bathroom keeps swinging into you ....just a bit annoying so just close it tight before trying to brush your teeth or put make-up on. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced for the area. I would recommend this hotel and most certainly will stay again.

Room Tip: Corridors are quite long so if you have any degree of disablity request one close to the elevator o...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I attended the Radnor Hotel's Main Line Bridal Show this past Saturday with two friends. We then stayed overnight At the hotel and have nothing but great things to say! The staff at the front desk were all extremely professional and greeted us with a smile each time we passed them in the lobby! Having been to several weddings at The Radnor in the past, I wouldn't have expected anything different, as the staff has always been extremely welcoming and accomodating! Our hotel room was also impressively clean and very comfortable for the three of us! We had an amazing meal at the Glenmorgan, the restaurant in the hotel, and would highly recommend going. All in all, once again I had an amazing stay at The Radnor Hotel!!

Don't forget to enjoy the brunch on Sunday!! It's my absolute favorite!!!

• Stayed February 2012
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have stayed at the Radnor inn twice now for business. I have placed in my contacts in my IPad. Will call home whenever I am in Radnor.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed here midweek for a business meeting. The hotel doesn't look that great from the outside but it has pleasant decor inside. The reception area is a little cramped but the foyer was clean and tidy. All staff were very friendly. My bedroom was clean and tidy and looked fresh, and well maintained. Although the room was a king room it was quite small by modern corporate hotel standards. The bed was comfortable and the TV a decent size.
The bathroom was one of those "split room" types, with basin in an alcove in the main bedroom, with an door to the shower/bath and toilet area. Bath was a 3/4 bath. Shower pressure was good. Wifi was free, fast and worked well.
I had a comfortable night right up until 6.30am when I was woken by the noise from the housekeepers' closet opposite my room which I had not noticed before. The housekeepers weren't being especially loud, it was just the busyness of the area.
The conference room arrangement in the hotel is a little odd in that to get to the main rooms at the back of the hotel you have to walk through the dining room, which is centrally located on the ground floor. This isn't an issue when the dining room is in use for that purpose, but when we were here for 2 days it was being used as a conference room one evening so we had to walk out the the hotel and around the front to the secondary entrance, Not a big deal, but worth bearing in mind for conference planning. The other issue we had was with wifi in the conference room which was intermittent and was resolved only by using a wired router.
Overall a pretty nice place to stay.

Room Tip: get a room away from elevator and housekeepers' closet
1 Thank uktravailer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
3.9 km away
8.5 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
5.2 km away
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
6.2 km away
Residence Inn Philadelphia Conshohocken
6.2 km away
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Wayne

Been to Radnor Hotel? Share your experiences!