HIExpress.com
USD 119
USD 151
USD 119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 113
USD 107
USD 75
All reviewsbed was comfortableexitinterstatefloorbathroom
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I wish Id checked trip advisor prior to staying here. As a single woman, a hotel full of construction workers is not my idea of a good time. In fact as soon as I arrived, a crazy redneck woman was yelling at me about a handicap spot Id blocked during my check in. She could have just let me know. Mind you there were TWO other spaces she could have used just a few feet away! When I told her this she had no answer, it was bizarre.... Two days later my workman neighbor started being noisy so I got up half asleep and asked him nicely if he could please tone it down as Im sleeping. He got very angry and defensive and made even more noise, as if banging furniture against the wall. I had to change rooms, moving groceries and all, just to get away from him. The new room was better but had a loose barely functional shower handle. The manager was nice and gave me 5k points. Staff is good also and rooms look very nice. Still, unless youre a worker getting a free room, or a corporation getting a very cheap rate to house workers, I cant recommend this place. Youd be paying around 90 a night to deal with econo lodge type of patrons.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Penpen89
Reviewed 1 May 2017

nothing terrible but certainly nothing of note either. In a warehouse area right of highway ( though we had no room noise). the wife saw a small bug in room. Slightly awkward check-inn with 2 guys kinda argueing about how to check in after printer didnt work. Also were gonna charge me extra for 2 beds. again that wasnt terrible but last weekend same request made to Hampton Inn was gladly granted with no charge. Finally, upon walking into room there was a strong stale like odor.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We were in town for 10 days visiting family. This was a good hotel for the long stay because of the kitchen and fitness room. It was clean and everyone was friendly. Nothing else at the exit but a close drive to food and shopping. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was a little small and it would have been nice to have a hook somewhere in the bathroom. Lots of worker's big trucks in parking lot but do not let that deter you. Everyone was quiet and polite.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We stayed here for one night. It was a very good experience, overall. Staff was very friendly. The room was spacious with a full size refrigerator, microwave, and there is even a proper stovetop and utensils. Our room was fairly clean with the exception of some small stains on one of the comforters. The bathroom lacked counter space and hooks which was a negative since there were three of traveling and needed space.

The room is fairly plain but serves the purpose. It was comfortable and the beds were better than a luxury hotel we had stayed in the night before. The hotel is fairly new and there were a lot of construction workers staying there but it was quiet. Yes, I would definitely stay again because it was convenient and clean especially for the price point. It is also about five miles away from a large outlet and casino/racetrack for those interested in such activities.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for one night. Hotel is very close to interstate, so easy to access. I asked for a room away from interstate and elevator so we had a nice, quiet stay. Beds were comfortable. Room nicely furnished. Small kitchenette with glass coffee cups and plates. Only one pack of coffee and condiments to accompany the coffee. Bath had one small bar of soap and that was all. Not even cups to rinse mouth. Small sink counter only so limited room to set bath supplies. Breakfast is not included with stay. Would stay again if no other alternatives.

Stayed: October 2016