All reviews front desk meadows casino tanger outlets race track excellent stay comfortable beds king suite no exception definitely stay here again great place to stay fresh fruit staff was very friendly breakfast area shuttle service free breakfast indoor pool waffles
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We chose this location on last minute on a return trip from tennessee.we were impressed with the facility.the staff was excellent,good breakfast,and great pool,hot tub,and workout area.we will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Traveling from our home in TH to our other home in MY Washington is a good stopping point. Finally bypassed other hotels near highway and happily found Hampton Inn and they had room for us. So clean and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Everything was perfect. The desk clerk was very helpful. The breakfast was very good. You couldn't ask for anything better. The rooms were very clean as was the whole hotel. The outside of the hotel was very clean. The area around the hotel appeared very safe and you could walk anyplace

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We have stayed at this hotel consistently when we visit family. This time booked 3 rooms for our crew. Checked in on a Tuesday and was unable to connect to WIFI. Finally was told Weds night that someone would try to fix it on Friday. Witnessed multiple guests in frustrated conversations at front desk. Someone in higher management need to step in and pushed for attention to this. The front desk people were apologetic. They said "I have been telling "them" it was not working but nobody would listen. I know it seems minor, but no wifi for 3-4 days. Might just pick another hotel next time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Zach V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

LHP-Cruiser,

Thank you very much for your feedback and consistent loyalty to the Hilton Brand. I do greatly apologize about the WiFi issue we have had at our property. Getting this problem resolved took us longer than expected and was no means our intentions for it taking this long. We have since resolved the issue and or WiFi is up and running. Again I apologize for this happening during your stay with us. Please feel free to give me a call at 724.222.4014 if you would like to give me any more feedback on your stay. Thank you very much for your time and very valuable feedback.

Hospitably,
Zach Verona
zach.verona@Hilton.com
724-766-9536 (cell)

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I stay at Hampton Inn all the time. I stay here there because I know what I am getting and I am almost always happy. This time not so much. It started with not being able to get my electronic key when I told the front desk he said he would take care of it. Then he said he needed to reboot his computer and would take care of it, never happened. I was never greeted as a diamond member and I had to ask for water. In the morning when I went down for breakfast, either the front desk person or the breakfast person was lounging on a chair and an ottoman. After finishing breakfast I wanted to tell the front desk that my sink was draining very slowly but there was no front desk person to tell. I know all little things but it was enough to make me move to Hampton Inn by Hilton Pittsburg Bridgeville where I was very happy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

781JOHNB_12,

Thank you for your time and very valuable feedback on your most recent stay with us. Also thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hilton Brand. I do greatly apologize about the interactions you had with our staff during your stay with us. This is not our standards nor the norm for our hotel and I assure you this will be addressed immediately. Again I am trulu srry about your most recent stay with us. Please feel free to give me a call at 412.462.4226 if you would like to give me any more feedback on your stay. Thank you very much for your time and very valuable feedback.

Hospitably,