All reviews front desk meadows casino tanger outlets race track excellent stay comfortable beds king suite no exception definitely stay here again great place to stay fresh fruit staff was very friendly breakfast area shuttle service free breakfast indoor pool waffles
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Conveniently located next to The Meadows Casino, and in the middle of my customers!
I always enjoy the top notch constancy hospitality of the Hampton Inn!. I would definitely stay again and recommend this property.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2016

if your looking to stay with 30 minutes of downtown Pittsburgh for 1/2 the price this is the place plus you have the casino and shopping outlets right next to you. We went to dinner for anniversary in Pittsburgh at eleven and had a great dinner then returned to the casino for a few hours then next morning went to the tanger outlets its all right there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We booked this hotel because we had a wedding at a nearby farm. We Checked in and went immediately to the wedding. After we rode the van up to the casino. The hotel location is great. We did not go to the outlets that day, we had been there before. There was a free breakfast but we didn't partake in it because we took advantage of checking out at 11. Be sure to join the loyalty rewards program, they add up quick. The room was a king sized bed, was spacious, the bathroom did what it needed to do. It was clean and the staff was very nice at check in and check out.

Room Tip: King sized room is great for couples
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great hotel, close to the outlet stores. Good restaurants near by. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast is the usual fare but staff was attentive.

Also near the Casino and race track. We will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The location of this hotel was exactly what I needed for my recent trip and the confidence that I have that Hampton Inns will deliver a reliable product was true again in this case. The hotel was clean and bright, the staff was welcoming. My husband really appreciated the waffle maker at breakfast and I enjoyed the cookies in the afternoon!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple