All reviews laminate floors room was clean hotel property worked great fridge and microwave flat screen tv ac convenience pennsylvania highway
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Have not been to a Motel 6 for some time. But the pricing was perfect for what we needed - just a quick overnight sleep before getting on the road. It provided that. I wasn't expecting much more. Beds were not very comfortable but I didn't expect much. Our room was clean. The faux laminate floors were a little weird in a hotel property. I guess it made it look nicer but I wasn't expecting that. No issues. Quick check in late at night was helpful. Definitely a place for the value traveler.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Horribly cleaned rooms. Non smoking room but smelt like smoke. Dirty towels and no one to bring us clean ones. Still food left in fridge. No soap either. Will never return and do not recommend. Already my expectations were low because of the price and they were lowered even more.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meagan L
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Meagan, Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We aim to provide a restful night's and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the amenities concern you describe with your stay. The service issues you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I’m a 50yr old woman with MS traveling home from a visit with family in Carolinas. I always stop along I-79 between WV & PA to break the trip up. After a 10 hour drive I had trouble finding a room due to a College Football Game. I found this online, I have stayed in other Motel 6’s that were great so I reserved a room an hour before I got there….The Accessible Room, Non-Smoking was not an Accessible I reserved was all the way to the back of the complex. Very Sketchy Area, Rundown & had people hanging around outside without a purpose. I thought I was being overly critical so I took my key card to look at the room & I couldn’t get in!!! The smell of cigarette smoke at the door alone was overwhelming? Non-Smoking my butt! I went back to the desk with being disabled & obviously struggling to walk it wasn’t a friendly greeting. There was not an offer of help to see what was wrong….. I must be doing something wrong!?!?!? No I have stayed at enough decent places to know how a key card works & the tricks to get it to work. Got my money back & drove 5 more hours’ home rather than stay! WOMEN SHOULD NEVER STAY THERE ALONE!!! I gave it 1 star because 0 was not an option!!!

Room tip: Don't bother if the rooms weren't cleaner than the lobby......
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Checked in about 5:30 in the afternoon and got checked-in with no problem. When I got to my room easy parking. The room had a comfortable bed, clean room, good h/vac and a flat-screen TV. The shower didn't have any lotion or shampoo, just soap. I needed a wake-up call and got it at the right time. All-in-all a good nights stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JC0l
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was my second hotel stay for the night prior to my visit to Kennywood. Although the park is 45 minutes away, this motel is in a safer and quieter location than Pittsburgh and Jefferson Hills (even though that stay was excellent in 2016). The motel has smooth access to I-70 and I-79. The room is rather standard, although it came with a microwave. Sadly, the room had a loose spigot for the shower head. The price is excellent, yet the value that you get is slightly substandard when things are loose in the room. I would stay here again if the motel fixed the issue.

Date of stay: June 2017