All reviews tanger outlets fire pit meadows casino great hotel front desk starbucks coffee platinum member free shuttle pool and hot tub great shower outdoor patio high speed internet breakfast and dinner quiet location visit family the hotel is clean comfortable rooms
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Really nice place. Outdoor patio for relaxing around fireplace. Huge walk in showers. Only negative. Elevator floor was sticky when we checked in but was cleaned when we went back downstairs. Fireplace was off the first night. We're early risers and coffee was not available until 7am.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear Idianaeric,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that you found our rooms comfortable and our amenities pleasant. Your review, which highlights strengths and areas for improvement, is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

A super place to stay when in the Washington, PA area.
My wife and I stayed here for two nights while attending the W&J graduation and we believe it is the BEST Courtyard we have ever stayed in.
The property is fairly new and conveniently located across the highway from the Meadowlands Race Track and Casino as well as "over the hill" just below the Tanger Outlet Mall.
The service was SUPERB and friendly. Where else does the main desk reservationists call you in your room to make certain your quarters are acceptable?
The room was spacious and exceptionally clean and tidy. We opted to accept a few extra Rewards points by declining room services for the two nights.
Do not pass up the opportunity to stay at this delightful Marriott property.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear Robert R,

We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stay was pleasant. I’m glad you enjoyed our friendly service and great location. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

I stayed in this hotel for one night on my way to visit family! My room was clean with a wonderful walk in shower! It is located right off I-79 and easy to find. I took the free hotel shuttle to the Meadows Casino across the street and found something to eat in the food court and then played the slot machines for an hour. Lost, but it was fun! The front desk manager gave me the hotel phone number to call to be picked up. The driver was very prompt and courteous! Check out was easy. I stopped at the outlets next to the hotel and shopped for an hour before continuing on with my trip.
It was a great way to break up my trip. I will definetly stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Dear eerinnn,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our great location and friendly service. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. We appreciate your kind remarks and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Everything was great with this hotel! Friendly, clean, comfortable, good food, quiet. Nice warm pool and hot tub and the gym has all of the weights. And the decor was nice and fresh too! They also have the free shuttle to the casino and in good location to shopping and the outlets.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2016

Dear Crystal T,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we look forward to seeing you again on a return visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel - Very clean. Pool had A LOT of chlorine - so much that it was burning our eyes... Better than not having enough I guess.... They actually had good shampoo and conditioner (Paul Mitchell!) Which was a nice change. Right next to an outlet mall.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Washington/Meadow Lands, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear Michelle W,

We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service; your feedback, which highlights success and areas for improvement, is appreciated. I’m happy to learn you enjoyed your stay and I have noted your recommendations regarding the level of chlorine in the pool. Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel.