All reviewswalk in showerking suiteoutlet mallhot tubnice lobbynearby casinositting arealiving roommeadows casinowatch tvbreakfast was includedrooms are spaciousother hotels in the areapull out couchwonderful stayhousekeeping staffwould stay here again
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Overall we had a really good stay. We got in too late to use the pool, but we did look and the pool area was really nice. Check in was great, the woman at the desk was very friendly, and check in was very quick. Our suite was great, it was nice having two TVs. The bed was super comfortable. The WiFi was really fast, that was great! Unfortunately, our visit ended on a sour note. We stopped at the breakfast buffet right before we left, and it was ABYSMAL! For a place that has an exceptional rating, I can't believe how poor the service was at the buffet. Almost everything was empty. No coffee for at least 20 minute. No syrup, butter, sausage, hot water. When the coffee finally came out, no creamer. It wasn't even very busy. I hate to give a poor service rating, but this part made the service poor. I get to this part of PA fairly often, and I think this was an aberration, so I will stay here again, but if the results are the same, I won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Lance G, Manager at Cambria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your guest suite and friendly service on your recent stay with us! Your detailed review is sincerely appreciated as this helps us in bringing the best service and accommodations to our guests. Please accept our apologies for the poor presentation and attention given to our complimentary breakfast buffet. This situation was promptly addressed with our restaurant staff to assure your experience does not happen to future guests. Thank you again and we look forward to another opportunity of having you with us so you can experience what you have come to expect from a Cambria hotels and suites!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed two nights here. The bar/dining area/common area is attractive and comfortable with floor to ceiling windows. Our suite consisted of a comfortable sitting area, bedroom and bath. My only complaint is that we had a handicapped room (which we did not need but were given it anyway), was that there is limited countertop space in the bathroom to set out toiletries. The bed was very comfortable but high and I'm pretty short. The swimming pool/hot tub area was great. Again, large windows that you could watch the snow falling while sitting in the hot tub. The breakfast was the usual complement of powered eggs, bacon, sausage patties, self prepared waffles and the usual cereals and fruits, etc. We ate late and the food was not very hot. We ventured out for other meals so I cannot speak to lunches or dinners. The bar was well stocked and there was a coffee/chai menu but we did not partake. The hotel offers a shuttle to the nearby casino/racetrack. The Tanger Outlet Mall is very close as well. Overall a good visit. Front desk staff friendly. A slow time of year and weather was very cold, windy and snowing. Pretty much had the place to ourselves, and the bartender functioned as the shuttle driver and cook on the night we used the shuttle. We liked the feel of Cambria Hotel. They are aligned with Comfort Suites, etc. Definitely will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Lance G, Front Office Manager at Cambria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for your review. It is always great to get detailed reviews to let us know how we are doing! On your next stay, perhaps you will have a chance to enjoy dinner in the restaurant! Thank you again, we sincerely look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel was clean and the king suite was a lot more than I expected for the low price. The bar in the hotel was laid back and all of the employees we encountered were nice. The shuttle was definitely a bonus...we did not wait any more than five minutes going to or from the casino on a Saturday. The convenience of being so close to the casino and the outlet mall was great. The only negative thing I have to say is that people were being loud outside in the parking lot late at night, either fighting or carrying on, I don't know. Although our stay was just for one night, we had a good experience overall.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Your comments are sincerely appreciated and will share them with our staff. Thank you again, we look forward to another opportunity to have you with us!

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here over the Christmas holiday and it was fantastic! Bethany, the front desk clerk, was our first point of contact and she was friendly and remembered us every time we saw her after our initial check-in. The rooms were clean and very spacious. We will definitely be staying here again on our next return. Well done!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2016

The main word to describe our stay is livable. When I say that I mean the stay was comfortable but not without a few minor issues. Bear in mind the issues were resolved in a timely manner so no major complaints. The rooms are somewhat smaller than expected but the price (for us) was reasonable. The room was clean and the king bed was comfy but the sofa bed was a "not that good" according to our grandkids who travel with us frequently. For the price of the breakfast at the bistro I recommend going across the street to the Waffle House and the continental breakfast is below expectations. The quality of food is there but very limited selection. My husband is a coffee fanatic and he praises the coffee bar. The pool and hot tub are nice but they could be a smidge warmer. There is a guest laundry on the first floor just in case you need it and it is inexpensive. I believe it was a total of $2.50 to wash and dry a decent size load. We always travel with our own laundry supplies so I don't know how much the hotel sells them for. The housekeeping staff are very pleasant and if you need ANYTHING they are quick to fulfill your needs. Overall, the staff is very friendly and exceptional at details. Two people that were very helpful were Lance,AGM and Victoria ,Front Desk Associate. The issues we had were quickly addressed and resolved by Lance and Victoria is just a joy to encounter. Her positive and outgoing personality makes your stay. This hotel is conveniently located near the Meadows Casino and Tangers outlet. You can find just about any type of restaurant within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. Any place from McDonald's to Cracker Barrel to Longhorn to a local favorite, Solomon's. Hope this is helpful to all.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple