All reviewsnon smokingwaffle housechoice privileges memberlemon waterpowdered eggsburger kingwould stay here againhot tubfirst floorrooms are cleanindoor poolquick checkthe breakfast areafree wifirecommend this hotelstaff was very friendlyfront desk staff
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I was thoroughly satisfied with my stay at the Comfort Inn Meadowlands. I had a clean comfortable room. My TV was unplugged but that was easy enough to figure out for myself. All the staff was wonderful, full of smiles and very good at their jobs. I would like to especially recognize the blonde working the front desk during second shift but she was bereft of a name tag. I was nervous since my room was near the elevator but I didn't hear it once. The pool was nice, clean and the area was well kept. The only things that detracted (and they are very minor) was the odd setup of the bathroom; and the only ice machine and vending area were on first floor. I was especially glad of the discounts I was extended for the nearby Meadows Casino. This hotel is conveniently located near the Interstate but the noise doesn't bother you. There is a good variety of restaurants within 3 miles.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank JokerBill
Reviewed 4 August 2015

they know that the rooms are musky but don't care.room 101 was horrible could smell in hallway. it smelled better when they made popcorn.the ceiling in the hallway was all ripped up.the manager needs to be trained.

Room Tip: choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Michelle S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I do not take these review lightly and will work diligently on fixing the musty smell in the room you stayed in.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed her on Sunday July 19th and we checked in around 8:15 PM. The young man who served was so good to my children. Hour was super friendly and kind.

I really appreciated his customer service.

The room was standard and the kids enjoyed the warm pool.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Michelle S, Manager at Comfort Inn Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the kind words about our staff! I will make sure to pass this along as encouragement. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

This was the worst Comfort Inn that we have experienced. The walls must be paper thin as we could hear the guests next door until after 2 AM. The carpet in our room was wet and there was a dehumidifier tucked in the corner. The room should not have been rented until the carpet was dry. The bill was incorrect and I had to point that out at check-out. Breakfast selections were fair to poor. The hotel must cater to the drillers working for the natural gas industry as there is a sign for the workers to wipe their boots and use a back door. There are plenty of other chain hotels nearby to choose from. We would never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank DandDPennsylvania

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will use your review to try and improve our hotel.

Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

If you want to swim with your family stay somewhere else they don't tell you that until you give them your credit card they would rather make excuses than take care of it. Breakfast was late and all they said was the breakfast lady didn't show up had to go out to eat breakfast

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank SEANO2082

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are also sorry that our pool heater was not working when you were staying with us. I know this was an important feature to our hotel. We hope that you try us out again in the future.