See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Sandy & Albert are perfect hosts. Interesting, informative and very engaging. We arrived later than expected after driving cross-country and didn't take long to unwind with delicious red wine. Breakfast was delicious beyond words! Reasonably priced and will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2015

My Husband and I had a lovely three night stay at the Hidden Ridge B&B. The room was very comfortable and clean and the breakfasts were delicious. The property is lovingly maintained and very peaceful. :-)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Sandy and Albert were gracious and hosts, and the accommodations were wonderful. The setting is gorgeous and just a short distance from State College on a beautiful, scenic road. The price was such a reasonable one for the occasion and less than half of what most of the area hotels were charging. Initially that worried me a bit, but as soon as we drove through the wooded lane and came upon Hidden Ridge, my fears were put to rest! We will definitely return to Hidden Ridge when visiting State College!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2014

I thoroughly enjoy my stays at Hidden Ridge Bed and Breakfast. Nestled just 11 minutes from State College and Penn State University, the location is far enough away to feel like you are away from it all - yet close enough to all the activities in town. The hospitality of Sandy and Albert are fantastic, the meals delicious, and the rooms are perfect. I would definitely recommend Hidden Ridge for your next trip to State College, PA.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I enjoyed a relaxing weekend in a beautiful Bed and Breakfast 12 miles out side of State College and Penn State University. Rooms were modern, clean and spacious with a private entrance. Breakfast was bountiful and delicious. The hosts Sandy and Albert, were gracious and very knowledgable about the area. This is my third stay and I will definitely return for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Both rooms are well appointed.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo