“The Best Asian Fusion Restaurant”

Mei Ting Asian Fusion
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I have been to this restaurant three times and each time I get the lettuce wraps, which are out of this world. Last night I expanded my horizons and ordered the Fried Filet of Fish in a spicy garlic red wine sauce. That had the most incredible flavors. My husband loved his Beef & Scallop dish. We don't live very close to the restaurant, but we definitely make it a point to go there when we are in the area. This is by far the best Asian Restaurant I have been to.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Very good traditional (Americanized) Chinese food plus lots of yummy Sushi options. My kids liked it too! Delicious pot stickers (including the insides!) and the Sushi was fresh and plentiful. Attentive service And fair prices -- A little higher than many of the takeout places in the are, but at a whole other level food-wise.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I rate Chinese restaurants by their hot & sour soup first. I was not impressed with my first visit. Their hot and sour soup was neither hot nor sour, it was just meh. I will give it another try, but am not anxious. my husband rates by wonton soup. The broth was starchy and there were only 2 wontons in his bowl, one of which was just dough and no filling. Again, meh...

Reviewed 13 April 2016

My title is my review!!!!!!! The food was great and the staff. Was friendly, efficient and welcoming!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We've been to Mei Ting at least a half a dozen times and every visit has been worth it! Consistent quality, friendly environment, excellent service!