“Cold food, mediocre service”
Review of Jade Island

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Island
Ranked #27 of 58 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We order two steamed appetizers and 4 entrees for a group of six people. The pot stickers were luke warm at best. Then all 4 entrees came at the same time and they were also not served hot and were very bland. We commented to the waitress at the end of the meal and she just looked at us and didn't say anything. I had the feeling it was a family run business with the kids serving customers.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We've been to Jade Island no less than 100 times over the last couple years, some takeout, some eat in and some delivery. The sushi is good, as is the Kung pao chicken, lo neon, fried rice to name a few. The cocktails are great and inexpensive relative to other places. Love the Hawaiian and Zombie. My only issue with this restaurant has been when I've had an issue. For example, my meal didn't taste right one time (shrimp lo me in) and instead of offering something else, they accused me of eating the shrimp out (I had two) and took $2.00 off the bill. Not exactly customer oriented, but good food and drinks.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

A variety of Japanese and Chinese dishes including sushi made-to-order. Food is tasty and nicely served. Wait staff is pleasant and helpful. High quality all-around at reasonable prices. We've visited frequently and have always been pleased. Also take-out with phone ordering.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

We ordered take out and the Lobster Spring Roll was delicious. Real lobster meat and a decent size. The other food we ordered was good too. I'll definitely be going back for more.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I stopped here for a quick lunch on a business road trip to this area. I found the restaurant to be very clean, the service very prompt and the food from the Chinese menu to be excellent. I had chicken lomein and shitake mushrom shrimp. Both were really good. Not sure why they have had some bad reviews. Everyone there seemed to be quite happy with their meals. I'd go back.

Date of visit: January 2016