“The only thing this place is close to.....is PERFECT!”

Forester Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Reviewed 20 November 2017

What a totally great experience choosing this restaurant turned out to be.It's a little off the beaten path but without a doubt worth the trip. The menu has something for everyone and specials throughout the week. We were there on a Saturday night and it was the prime rib night.Although I did not get the prime rib, I saw two servings as the server carried them past me and wished that I would have chosen the prime rib also. Next time for sure. My son got a flat iron steak and I chose the spaghetti and meatballs. We really liked both of our meals and we are already thinking of going back for the prime rib. The staff was very good at getting you seated and your meals prepared.1st class restaurant for sure.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Tucked away in the forest next to a babbling brook this tastefully decorated restaurant is worth a visit. Seasonal outdoor dining available. Good food and casual atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Their fish is coated or dipped into a yummy secret family recipe.The "pan fried" is the best and they also have good fresh cut fries. The place is small, cozy and the service is great. We have been here a few times. I also heard their prime rib is good too.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place. The Prime Rib is terrible . I can deal with slow service. Told him wait staff that my food was unacceptable and they just looked at me and OK I guess my expectations are too high. I would go there again but I will never get their prime rib it was grossly there was more fat than real prime rib very disappointing

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

On a day trip through the allegheny Mountains, we did a quick search for best restaurants & came upon this gem. What a pleasant experience! From the outside it doesn’t look like much, but once inside, it was clean. The staff was very welcoming & we had the option to eat outside. Our fish sandwiches were fresh & delicious. Nestled in the allegheny Mountains, it was both peaceful & beautiful. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Forester Restaurant & Tavern? Share your experiences!