“Yummy "pan fried fish" and great prices.”

Forester Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Their fish is coated or dipped into a yummy secret family recipe.The "pan fried" is the best and they also have good fresh cut fries. The place is small, cozy and the service is great. We have been here a few times. I also heard their prime rib is good too.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place. The Prime Rib is terrible . I can deal with slow service. Told him wait staff that my food was unacceptable and they just looked at me and OK I guess my expectations are too high. I would go there again but I will never get their prime rib it was grossly there was more fat than real prime rib very disappointing

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

On a day trip through the allegheny Mountains, we did a quick search for best restaurants & came upon this gem. What a pleasant experience! From the outside it doesn’t look like much, but once inside, it was clean. The staff was very welcoming & we had the option to eat outside. Our fish sandwiches were fresh & delicious. Nestled in the allegheny Mountains, it was both peaceful & beautiful. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Excellent chicken cordon bleu, large portion. Nice atmosphere in a rustic setting. Interesting large menu. Fast, friendly service with a good beer selection. No drafts

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Four of us had dinner here. Two had the broiled seafood platter, one had the fried fish dinner and another had the steak salad, Everyone thought their selection was excellent and with the very reasonable prices all agreed it was definitely on their "come again" list.

Been to Forester Restaurant & Tavern? Share your experiences!