“Great food, great price”

Peppermill Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The fish was delicious and cooked just right. The fries are also crisped perfectly, plus two full meals under $22. You can't beat that!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a small family restaurant they have a special every day.They have chicken dinner with three pieces of fried.They also have a great fried fish dinner..they have jell-0 with whipped cream as one of their sides.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We always prefer to stop at a local diner versus a fast food restaurant. This was perfect for a bacon cheeseburger, grilled chicken sandwich and fried chicken for the kids. And the coffee was on pointe!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Great fish dinner. I have been there several times. A local favorite in the area. Love there coleslaw that is one of there choices.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I rate this place zero stars but my better half rated it five stars. Guess I should have has the liver and onions too. What I chose was the "prime rib." What I got was a piece of boiled arm roast that would make you sick even to look at. I ate two bites and had to send back. Damn, if you are going to pass this off a quality meat then try pork shoulder. Awful, awful, awful. I cannot believe any would fall fir this ruse. Seriously, it was a boiled roast! The knife had a hard time cutting it and once you cut it was so dry the ends would shrink up. No! Foul. Foul. Foul.

1  Thank alberttc2017

Been to Peppermill Restaurant? Share your experiences!