“Always a favorite when in the area”

Peppermill Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

When ever I'm in Warren this is my go to restaurant! I have never gotten a bad meal here and I've been stopping in for the last 5 years when I can. Had the meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. Brother had liver and onions with a salad and fries. Only downside he said was he wished there had been more onions. My food was excellent but I did think the coffee had the taste it gets when sitting in the pot to long. That is not a good enough reason for me not to stop again when I'm in the area. Just wished I lived closer than an hour and a half drive.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My son and I recently tried this place out and it had good food. The staff were very friendly and professional. We sat at the bar and our food was served in a few minutes. great place to eat some lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Rene B
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here once while on vacation in Warren PA. The food was good as was the service. Nothing overly special or unique but definitely a good quality meal. If we lived in the area we would return. The prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank dbattag580
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We sat in the corner of the counter and could see grill people. One broke a large block of cheese slices without wearing gloves and flipped bread on grill without gloves. The other had one hand in a glove, but put fries that had fallen off the plate back on using his bare hand.
We got what we had ordered anyway. My husband's meatloaf was skimpy but bad a good flavor. My roast beef was good and the mashed potatoes were homemade. The side of corn was watery. What is supposed to be their signature homemade stuffing seemed to be grease soaked and inedible.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Had a lunch dinner. Food good and amounts just right. waitress made the day better. more then happy to go back again for dinner.

1  Thank sprfor40732

Been to Peppermill Restaurant? Share your experiences!