“Good food in fun, casual, atmosphere.”

Ribs n Bones Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: USD 8 - USD 24
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Went on a Friday night and the place was quite busy. The menu has many offerings from appetizers, to salads, to wings,steak and ribs. We had a mix of many different things including dry rub wings, stuffed banana peppers (yum), blue cheese burger, steak salad, onion rings, and french onion soup. Everything was delicious. The prices are reasonable and the staff friendly. We ate in the bar area which was decoated in an outdoor/hunting/fishing motif. Pretty cool and fitting for this part of the state. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

Date of visit: October 2016
Amanda H, Owner at Ribs n Bones Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for reviewing us! Our menu has lots to choose from & we have the best staff around! See you soon:)

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Simply stated, the very best ribs I have ever eaten in a wonderful, rustic environment. The service is excellent, even when the place is packed, which it frequently is.

Date of visit: September 2016

Woohoo! That's what we like to hear!!! Reservations are highly recommended on weekends. Thanks for taking the time to review us & hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We are very grateful that the staff at Hampton Inn told us about Ribs N' Bones when we asked for a recommendation upon arriving late last Friday evening.
We are former restaurant owners and my wife was the creative talent in the kitchen. Its rare that we dine out and really enjoy the experience, that being said this place was great. We arrived about 9pm and were seated immediately. We loved the decor. our server Shelby was wonderful. She answered questions and checked with the chef about a cut of prime rib my wife was considering ordering. We started with their French onion soup, which was spot on. My wife had the prime rib and I had a full rack of ribs. Both were excellent. I should mention we both had the sweet potato with brown sugar and butter.. Yummm. We would definitely come back here again. If you like to hang at the bar, I poked my head in before we left and the wood work is really cool!

Date of visit: October 2016

Great review! Thank you! The Hampton Inn is VERY good to us. Next time you're in town stop by & see us again! Safe travels:)

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Great meal, drinks, off the beaten path restaurant, very well decorated to fit the name, great décor.

Date of visit: September 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review us & for the 5 stars! See you again soon:)

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Hubby and I were visiting in Warren and wanted a special place for dinner. Ribs n Bones was recommended so we decided to take a chance. It was out in the country, a lovely drive off the main road. A knotty pine interior with old farm implements and decorations set the atmosphere. The menu was fairly expansive to appeal to most customers. I chose the Oktoberfest special with pork schnitzel, potato pancake and a salad. A small serving of chunky applesauce was included with my dinner along with dinner rolls. My hubby, who loves all things Italian, went with spaghetti and meatballs.
We had quite an appetite as we had a light lunch that day. It was so worth it. My pork was tender and quite large. The remainder of the platter was excellent although the potato pancake was not what I expected. These were from a mix or someone has no idea what a potato pancake should taste like. Nevertheless I was quite impressed with my dinner. The spaghetti and meatballs, which were enormous, make my hubby very happy. He dug right in and enjoyed his garlic bread also.
Our server was there when needed and brought extra napkins and refilled waters promptly. A great place for that special meal!

Date of visit: September 2016

Thanks so much for this review & for the 5 stars! We have lots of fun special menus throughout the year & daily features to change things up a bit. See you again soon!

Been to Ribs n Bones Restaurant? Share your experiences!