“Little Worn But Down Home Cooking”

Kasey's on the Delaware
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Kasey's on the Delaware is one of those special treats on a sunny weekend. When you travel the Delaware on the PA or NJ side, stop in at Kasey's. It's in Upper Bucks County right along the river. It's fall folks! Get out, travel along the river, stop in at Kasey's. The staff is super friendly, the food is hot and delicious.
Although the restaurant is a little worn, they have a special secluded table that we will be enjoying the next time we are there. Ask for it.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stopped by while on a motorcycle ride. Restaurant used to be The Bucks Bounty and food is still very good. Service was great and fast in the cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I must admit that my experience here is limited to 1 visit for breakfast. Although very busy, service was prompt and friendly with some requested customization of my dish (SOS over burnt home fries) the result was excellent. I was very pleased and will be happy to return there when in the area.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My friends & I have been here several times & are going again Monday. Love the prices & the food. I have had a fantastic lunch/breakfast. It's gigantic w/ sausage, eggs & pancakes. My friend had a liverwurst & onion sandwich she loved. And it's a byob near the river, with a few tables scattered outside. The servers have been wonderful & friendly & it's an adorable place. What's not to like? Go...go..go!

1  Thank chatnoir
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this place after reading a review in the newspaper. When we got there outside looked like it had been abandoned. There were weeds growing in between the concrete and the parking lot was a mess. Still we were hopeful. We walked inside to atmosphere that looked like leftovers from a hunting lodge. The Wait staff was sloppily dressed. And the service was terrible. I had to ask three times to get some ice for my warm Ice-T. The waitress spent more time socializing and she did waiting on people .Food was OK and certainly inexpensive. They might be OK for breakfast I wouldn't eat there for dinner.

2  Thank Elena C