“BAD!!!”

Add it.
Ponderosa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Stopped in for dinner one night and just had the worst time! We had the buffet (or so they call it) but all it is is a bust. Save your self for spending money try something else!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

My wife and i thought we would try the Sunday morning breakfast. Although the price was fair for a breakfast buffet, i quickly found out why. There was little to no selection of food and the food that was available was not fresh at all and very bland. I honestly left hungry as i could not eat enough of the food to fulfill my appetit as it was not good. To finish up the bad experience, the waitress was rude and was not available. I had not been to this restaurant in about 10 years and i will not return for another 10 or more!

1  Thank bigred8733
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Food can sometimes be dried out, especially desserts, chicken wings are good.

1  Thank cindywv66