“Overall nice place”
other travellers have booked this property
Summer time offers lots of shade
New back deck leads to the shaded back yard Beautiful New Kitchen with granite counter tops and New appliances
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Summer time offers lots of shade
New back deck leads to the shaded back yard
Beautiful New Kitchen with granite counter tops and New appliances
Living area with queen sleeper sofa
Each of the 3 bedrooms have new queens beds. Be sure to bring your own linens !
Many deer and other small game will come right up to you if you wish. We feed them by hand sometimes
A wonderful and quaint Summer time retreat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sang C
“Overall nice place”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Wayne answered all my msgs right away!! He was amazing. Place was very cozy and had a keurig. Make sure when you check in go to the main entrance bc my navigation took me to side entrance and they told me I had to go to the main so it was little bit confusing in the beginning. There was a firepit and barbeque and we enjoyed both. 4th bed is sofa bed fyi. There are a lot of activities you can do around the area including whitewater rafting. We all tried to take shower (7 people) with 2 bathroom but at the end hot water ran out(?) so we just waited and came back on. Anyways that is why it's 4 star.

Alicyn M
“Wonderful Visit”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We visited for a fun family weekend in the poconos to include a trip to a water park. The house was clean and enough space for three families. The homeowners were very friendly and everything was easy as far as checking in and out. Great place and would love to visit again!!

Tiera T
“My Christmas Vacation”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I had a wonderful stay. It was very beautiful and peaceful there. I recommend this place for anyone who just wants a peaceful getaway.

WanderWom...
Annapolis, Maryland
“Quaint and comfortable, owner super helpful”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I rented this place because my family had to attend funeral services locally. We thought that staying in a home would be preferable to an hotel since we would be a party of 8. The owner was very accommodating, first because the arrangements were made on short notice, and second because while there, he helped us with several details to enhance our stay. His kindness was of great comfort to us because he left us fewer details to worry about. Regarding the home itself, there are 3 bedrooms: one on the main floor and the rest on the second floor. Each bedroom has a queen-size bed. The rooms aren't palatial, but they are big enough for what we needed, which was a comfortable bed to sleep, some room to change clothes, and store our luggage. The kitchen is very nicely equipped, clean, and aesthetically pleasing. The living room has a pull out couch for two and a nice fireplace. Each floor has a full bathroom, both of which had new flooring, sinks, and commode. In fact, the entire place looked newly apportioned. If I were to ever need to go to Tobyhanna again, I would definitely hope that this house be available so that I could rent it again. I would recommend it to anyone who might be interested.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing