“Great get away.”

Average
Kitchen Shot
Kitchen 2
Kitchen
Cozy Bedroom With Forest Views!
Pretty Bedroom W/ Queen Size Bed
Stair Shot
Woodland Outside
Grill
Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Eugene R
“Great get away.”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in May 2016

We really enjoyed our stay. The place is really comfortable and had everything we needed.The house was exactly as advertised, and overall our group was pleased. We would definitely recommend this property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Preneshan...
Westport, Connecticut
“You win some...you lose some..I lost!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Terribly disappointed...I checked in on 19th March and sent Luxuy Stay and email the very next day. No response. Here is the email.

"Please see below some feedback on the place.

We checked in yesterday for 3 nights. The purpose of our trip is to celebrate our sons second birthday with family from South Africa and Delaware. I am very disappointed to say that this place falls extremely short of what I expected. At the time of booking I assumed that the accommodation marketed by Luxury Inc would have some association with the word luxury and based on the lovely pictures thought it would be the perfect place to host my sons birthday with his family. We are keen travelers and have stayed in many places throughout the world.

Firstly the pics have been stretched to give the appearance that the place is bigger than it is. It is quiet small for the party size it claims it can accommodate. The place is musty, poorly lit and is substandard. The cupboards in the kitchen are dark and makes it very unappealing to prepare meals. Lighting in general is poor. The bathrooms look dirty, the taps smell and there is only one shower, which renders the second bathroom almost useless. It was quiet important to have two showers given the party size.

The towels are dirty with scuff marks and only adds to the disappointment of our stay. Not quiet sure how we are going to manage till Sunday. I am tempted to tell our guests who are driving tonight to not bother about coming. I will not be recommending this place to anyone and will probably advise them not to use Luxury Stay. Overall it represents poor value for money"

Probably doesn't matter if I don't get a response - can't change the past. I also noted that this place has come on to TripAdvisor days after we got there and the price reduced quiet significantly. I paid around $300 per night!! If you are looking for a place close to the slopes and not fussed about comfort than it is okay. I would say the accommodation is two star. Hope you have a better experience than me and pay less than I did.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity
Liked least: The fact that I overpaid and got no value for money.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing