“Recurring customer”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: American Brewpub - Breakfast at "The Morning Toast" 8:01am to 11:00. Lunch at 11:01 till late night. Outdoor dinning Sunday @ 4:00 pm up at our Pint Size Park. We also do a lot of catering! Did we mention we are a microbrewery and a craft distillery! We make beer, spirits, breakfast, lunch and dinner. All fun and about as good as it gets.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love it here. Great food, awesome service and tasty beer!!! We have been back several times and will continue to keep coming back. Love this place.

Trip R, Owner at Barley Creek Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks Johanna,
Love reviews like yours and the goal is to keep getting better every day.
I trust you're taking advantage of the membership privileges we put together in the "Creek Club"?

Cheers - Trip

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were staying at Kalahari and looked up breweries in the area. We were very pleasantly surprised at how great it was. The food was delicious and there were options for our grandkids. The beer choices were very good and I love that I was able to get a flight so I could sample several. The Happy Hour prices are good anywhere in the restaurant which is a plus. The homemade whiskey was a nice surprise and a change from regular drinks. The service was quick and the server was friendly and great with the indecisive kids. We watched the pizza maker while waiting for our food and he put on a show for the kids. We were less than 15 minutes from the resort which made this very convenient. Thanks for a great time and great meal! We wish we lived closer!

Trip R, Owner at Barley Creek Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

I love this review and made sure that I shared it with my friends up at Kalahari! Roy - Our Pizza guru is indeed talented and fun to watch. Glad you liked the whiskey! We're just about to release a new lemonade moonshine! and that should be fun too. Cheers and thanks. Trip

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Stopped by for lunch while working in the area, I had the meatloaf which was not very good actually I couldn't even finish it tasted what I imagine dog food would taste like but my co worker enjoyed his hamburger. I just ordered the wrong thing, nothing against the restaurant or the brewery I would for sure come here again and order something else.

Thanks for visiting the Creek. I know that the smoked meatloaf is a signature item and just like the 20 something beers there are some that not everyone is going to fall in love with. Our burgers are definitely a good choice and that food item is up there with the best sellers! Pretty sure you'll enjoy your next visit - But - Could be the flavor profile generated from the smoker so might suggest to stay away from anything that comes out of our smoker? Again thanks for visiting the Creek. Cheers - Trip

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stayed nearby and were hunting for a good family dinner spot. We appreciated the variety of kids meals and the grownup food was delicious. My husband had a sampler flight of in-house beer and enjoyed them. We were sorry that we didn't find this place until our last night of vacation, because we would have visited again!

Trip R, Owner at Barley Creek Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thanks for the Great find review. Glad you and the family found us! Next time you are in the area ... you can start here! :) And .. If we didn't let you know our breakfast concept - The Morning Toast is really pretty good too. Cheers - Trip.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

There isn't a whole lot on their menu for vegetarians, but you will find something on there for you to eat. Their beer is outstanding! Definitely worth a stop in for some of their awesome craft beer. Great atmosphere and friendly staff!

Thanks for the Great Craft Beer Brewery review. I agree with you about the staff - confident they enjoy what we're doing to make it fun for them so they make it fun for their guests. Working on a new menu and will see what we can do to up the vegetarian options! Cheers - Trip