“Poor Customer service”

Add it.
Tony's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I called in an order to be delivered they told me 30min. 20min after it was suppossed to be delivered I called back and the told me it was not done and that it will be there when it is done. I told them to forget about delivery I will come and pick it up. When I got there they yelled at me that it wasn't done and that they had all ready told me it was done. Then they needed my card again and the told me if I don't like how it tooks I can take my business else where.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This place is just a nice little family run pizzeria that is consistently good. The prices are unbeatable and everything is always really fresh! A family of 4 can pick up a good meal for under $20. They are always nice in there and their delivery is fast and friendly. Its our little gem in stockertown.

1  Thank MeLow4
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Just a good local place with a family run atmosphere. Great Tortellini Alfredo. Bread is homemade from pizza dough. Good place to go.

1  Thank James P
Reviewed 8 October 2011

My family and I crave delcious Italian food. This past weekend, we ordered take-out from Tony's and it was incredible. 5 of us ate harty meals for about $40 altogether. Tony's has wonderful platters, like chicken or eggplant parm. For $8 to $11, you get a platter meal with 2 large slices of delicious garlic bread, a soup or salad, and a meal big enough for 2. We are big fans of their tomato sauces, too. Everything is very reasonably priced. The restaurant is super clean. The guys and gals who cook clearly know what they're doing! We ordered from an old menu this past time, and the gal at the counter took the time to call us back and ask us what we'd like because their menu had changed. This place goes out of their way to help you and make sure you are full and happy! Will continue to get my Sunday football take-out dinners! I'm super impressed!

1  Thank mcr195